This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 36: Judith Hill

Topic » Audition 36: Judith Hill

1491 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
this is actually so annoying...cant you at least give them a couple hours?! Kimberly turned less than an hour ago ffs
1491 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Ja meslu
I'm thinking moreso of actually just putting Judith Hill on #TeamKimberly and MaKenzie Thomas on #TeamEddie since y'all seem most passionate for both.

OMG WE LOVE THIS YES PLEASE
1491 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
no screw this...you didnt even give them an hour im livid
1491 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
OMG YESSSSS
1491 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
For once I actually agree with Eddie you usually give them 24 hours and then go to chatzy
1491 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Eddie let’s be real the user would not pick both MaKenzie and Judith to be on your team and you seemed wayyyy more passionate about MaKenzie than Judith when pushing your button
1491 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
no...what i love is giving them some time...yes they're at 1 day but if they were at 2 hours, you wouldn't be doing this...the last coach literally commented less than an hour ago...i understand chatzy if its been 12-24+ hours but its been less than 1...
1491 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
im putting my foot down Aili James
1491 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly I'm so over this season
1491 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Ok so then if Ika_Wong doesn’t choose in 24 hours she goes to my team?!?!

IKA/JUDITH GIRL! IF YOU ARE READING THIS I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON MY TEAM AND IF YOU DO DECIDE TO CHOOSE PLEASE GOD LET IT BE ME I AM BEGGING!
1491 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
i'm over you being impatient and rigging
1491 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
This has to be one of the worst seasons for me.
1491 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
i agree with Rubes's idea. If Ika_Wong doesn't choose in 24 hours, then ill agree to this...until then, no.
1491 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
This has to be one of the worst seasons for me.

Eek sorry sis I don’t mind what you do either way I just want Judith :(
1491 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
NicoleF
i'm over you being impatient and rigging

Rigging? Wow. Eddie why do I keep bring you back? This is your last season for sure, I never want to work with you again, whenever you don't get your way, you always say it's rigging.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!