This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Semi-Finals: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Semi-Finals: Performances..

1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT INCLUDING EDDIE* THIS IS YOUR PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON! This performance was done so perfectly and you just KILLED IT TONIGHT! OMFG SASHA QUEEN OF VOCALS! I absolutely loved your soulful take on this song and those runs and notes and those tricks, ugh my favorite performance of yours so far aside from your audition.
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *claps* Honestly good job Sasha this had a good amount of power backing the performance which is such an amazing thing! Although I don’t know if there was something missing from this performance. I think maybe you could have pushed that soul or something because it just seemed like one basic state of emotion throughout the crazy parts with your vocals. I get where you're trying to control your emotions but I would really let them shine through. Overall it was a solid performance. I'm just not sure if it’s strong enough to survive this elimination.
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, hollers, and throws all the shoes of all the people in the building* Remember when you performed this at the battles and it inspired me to take a risk and drop a 4-chair audition, still in this competition, We?! Well hun, I had chills then and it inspired a vision in me of seeing you in the finale and, tonight, that vision is very much so still in sight! You killed this song and this is definitely finale worthy! You did absolutely amazing Sasha and you should be very proud of yourself!
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: This was beautiful. I think your voice is so captivating and this was a risk to do this song especially at top 8. There was adjustments that i would have liked but this could see you in the final because you made a risk that worked.
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: You have such a powerful voice and I think this might be my favorite performance from you so far which could be a good thing seeing its the semis. The only thing I would say negative that doesnt really matter or effect anything is whenever I hear this song I think of Juliet Simms rendition and no one can beat that. Amazing job!
1534 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Is it me or has myself and Eddie agreed quite a bit of this show
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "I Was Here"
1534 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
0 min agoJ4ckWilko

For once
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko

Y'all have!
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CRYING LIKE CRAZY* PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT! PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON, OMG BEYONCE I SWEAR IF YOU GET ROBBED TONIGHT IMMA FIRE EVERYONE!!!
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *standing ovation* Queen you know this is your best performance I absolutely love your vocals and just everything about this performance how you go from soft to loud and it just gradually increases and you tell the message of the story, it’s going to hard judging this week and this performance is making it a lot harder because I absolutely love this performance from you. Gosh I’m actually getting really worried for my acts because I may not make the finale this time.
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps but looks disappointed* I saw this song on the rundown for tonight and I was pumped because there is huge potential for this to be a MOMENT song full of vocal prowess and emotion and I was ready for it Beyonce! You've been on a steady incline and I was ready for you to soar, but, call me crazy or tonedeaf, but I don't think you soared. Let me get it out of the way now that your control throughout this performance was beautiful and I loved hearing more of your lower register, but I just felt like it was a very clean, good performance...just good. Nothing wowed me, not even the runs vocally near the end. In top 12, this would've been good enough, but here at top 8, it felt lackluster and with 50% of the acts leaving, if the other judges are on the same boat as me, I worry for you. Good luck!
1534 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Fire them!!
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I have to say this was a shaky performance. I could hear it so badly in your voice. I suppose it was due to the fact that, your performance was for world humanitarian and it would have been daunting. When there wasn't a shaky note, i thought it was amazing but i dont know if you will be able to get to the final with this.
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: What a perfect performance for you to perform at the semis. This definitely showed just how incredible you are and I think this is your best performance in the competition so far. Amazing voice and just a beautiful performance. Amazing job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!