This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Semi-Finals: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Semi-Finals: Performances..

1490 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that beautiful performance Joanna!
*audience claps*
1490 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
So without further ado, let’s get this show STARTED!
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Brooke Simpson "What Is Beautiful"
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF YOURS BROOKE! This and “Praying” are my 2 favorites and you chose a perfect time to use it! Now this is how you perform an original and SLAY the competition away! This song is so personal to you and just so freaking beautiful and Brooke, you are BEAUTIFUL! This was so emotional and here I am crying just in awe of you. Absolutely amazing job tonight Brooke!
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *Standing ovation* YESS BROOKE I know I got a lot of shit from the other judges last episode because I didn’t enjoy your performance of It’s A Man’s World however this performance has got to be my favorite performance from you because it’s just emotionally raw and it’s driven from those emotions. You don’t go crazy on the vocals and you don't overdo anything. I think this and Praying is like one of my favorite performances from you and I’m so glad you used this as your final 8 performance because I think you’re going to make it through. Good job Brooke.
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps but looks very sad* Brooke! This hurts! This hurts me a lot, but I have to be honest. This was a blunder...performing this now, in the stage where half the acts get cut and everyone is performing their best so far, was a mistake. We see what has happened this season already with The Voice originals. They sent Katie packing and sent Brynn to the sing-off! I will admit, emotionally speaking you connected well with the song and this is one of the better The Voice originals but it still lacks a lot lyrically and the chorus got very one-note. Sadly, some notes also felt screamy. Ugh...this hurts. I really hope you did enough to at least make it into the sing-off because I know, given another chance, you will make the right decision and soar into your rightful place in the finale! I just hope this song selection didn't kill you.
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: Don't get me wrong, this was good. This was great but I just wanted more from you. We know you can do these amazing big songs as you shown us in the auditions but i feel i want more from you. I think its going to be easy for you to get into the final 4 because your voice is amazing but i just think if you make it, i want to see a little more diversity in your voice.
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Im not gonna lie, Ive always thought you were over rated whenever I saw you in a singing competition but this season has showed me that you actually deserve the praise you get and this performance is no different to your previous performances where you were absolutely amazing in them. Incredible Job!
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* OKAY WE! You came out to slay tonight, this was such a strong performance and you had some strong vocals, although sometimes your voice did falter but overall good job. I just worry that with the level of competition tonight, you might not stand out.
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Oh my fucking god We this is the performance we were WAITING from you. You just pulled out all the damn stops and had that power, had the soul, and you were just giving it your all in this performance. Like when you dropped to your knees I knew you were giving it your all in the previous notes, you were just completely slaying this I really hope this isn’t a Louisa Johnson situation where I’m the only judge who loves this performance because this is just my favorite from you so far good job!
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stares and rolls eyes* I see Top 12 We is back...a shame. Watch me be deliriously in minority (I hope I'm not) but this was just a big, fat no from me. First off, Love On The Brain is a very easy song to get experimental with, but I've always preferred the softer approach to this song to give it the more old-timey, doo-wap feel the original has. Your rendition, though, was the opposite and was over the top and loud and in your face which is fine but it's not for me and it made the whole performance feel off. Still, I was bracing to put you near the bottom middle of my rankings, but then the final minute happened and it was a big OOF. Too much is all I can say. Some parts felt screamy, some parts felt struggled, some parts felt out of place, some parts felt over-theatrical. It was just a big, hot mess of unnecessary oversinging. Like my eyes literally popped in shock, and not the good kind, at some of the vocal, err, decisions, made throughout this song. Horrible choice and this reminds me how you should've probably left in the Top 12. Oof...I hate being the mean judge but it's the truth.
1490 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
Eddie's taste just gets lower and lower
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: Ok, from last week, this is a let down for me. I just think that last week's performance was alot better and i just didn't feel it like i did in the top 10 performances. I don't know if you can pull it off this time tbh. I am gonna sound greedy but i wanted more.
1490 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think this was a great performance and you did rihanna justice. I do think tho that your performance last week was better then this. I felt like it was overwhelming for you to do this song and at the end you were gassed out. Amazing job tho!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!