This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Semi-Finals: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Semi-Finals: Performances..

1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Michael: A very interesting performance here. Im actually surprised on how amazing this was because so far your performances havent been that great but I think this one has been your best so far and what a time to have that. I dont know tho if its good enough to keep you safe to the finale. Amazing job!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "Use Somebody"
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* This is your first good song choice of the Lives! Honestly, like I told Jack seasons before, this is your best performance EVER. Like this ties with “Here Comes Goodbye” but I prefer this more due to the strong vocal control in this performance. My only concern is that everyone is killing it tonight, but this was a fabulous performance, and good job on that Brynn! Those runs were gorgeous and you looked gorgeous tonight.
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: *claps* This is a good performance Brynn and I think your best performance however I don’t think this is as strong as the others who brought so much to this semi-final. Like compared to the others I think your voice was the weakest as even though you have a haunting voice, it isn't as strong as the others with this performances but it’s still a great performance so you should be proud!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* Lemme start out with the bad and that's the song choice. I see a clear, easy song choice for your path to the finals and a potential win and you know it cause I've stated it before and there's a reason this was not included in that path. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely rendition but I just don't feel like you do enough and even when you play around with the song vocally and have moments, I just never feel connected to the song enough to care. Also, this song, in certain spots, shows that your control on notes tends to get very weak near the end causing weird, distorted almost, belting sounds to come out. Now, onto the good. I obviously clapped and smiled for a reason and that's cause, overall this was a very solid, good performance. It felt consistent for the most part and I could sense more confidence within yourself throughout the performance and this song gave you a good sense of identity. Will it be enough? I don't know. I do think and hope it will allow you to escape from instant elimination, but if you're in the instant save you need to bring it because the competition is stacked! Good luck!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Jack: *STANDING OVATION*: So in this season we obviously have haters but honestly, i don't know how you could hate that performance because honestly your voice in this is probably the best i have ever heard you. When we saw this, i knew it had to be your performance this episode and honestly i could see you in the finals.
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Michael: Welcome to the competition Brynn :* Jokes aside I think this has been your best performance so far when it comes to the lives but I think you might be in trouble when it comes to making the finale because almost everyone killed it this week. Amazing job!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "Never Enough"
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* I almost want to say performance of the season BUT I know Sasha and Beyonce are coming up. But this was such a strong vocal showcase like honestly your voice is so enchanting and this is such a good cover of this and it’s so refreshing hearing a guy sing this ballad, kudos to you Boyce Avenue!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: *standing ovation* Honestly this is one of my favorite versions of Never Enough next to Mori, and you just completely rocked it guys. If you had to see what’s going on behind the scenes Eddie basically attacked me for telling you to post this performance but like this is one of your best performances. People forget this song is very emotional and I think you bring the emotion full force, and you emphasize a lot of that emotion. Is it picture perfect? No but I think it’s strong enough to get you to the final.
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* You did it Boyce. You truly did it. You got me to actually stand for you when I know I've been your harshest critique. Now, this song has been done 43786547392864 times and back and your coach even mentioned this song as one overused in contests like these literally last show so it's a little awkward that this is your song choice and, honestly, I have heard other versions of this song that were better than yours, which will damper your score a little, but this is, by far, my favorite performance of yours in the lives and maybe it's coming at the right time. I wish you would've went bigger in a lot of places and I felt like emotional connection drifted in and out, but the vocals were consistent and I was able to sway my head and close my eyes while enjoying your performance so good job!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Jack: *STANDING OVATION*: This performance of yours definitely deserves to be here because i think it one of your best and i think this will almost certainly get you to the finals because you was always a front runner.
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Michael: I love this song so much and was nervous when I saw you were doing it because 1. Its a tough song to perform 2. I didnt want you to ruin it and put yourself in jeopardy with a bad song choice. Now, I think you did a great job, the thing is tho that I think it sounds better with a female voice. Like it gives it more power to the song where yours there wasnt much. Besides that Amazing job!
1505 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Sasha Allen "Oh! Darling"
1505 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
"sounds better with a female voice."

Michael judging based on gender im... MICHAEL

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!