This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: This is a great improvement from last performance from you. Your voice in this is really good and your range is phenomenal and your going to get far this season. VERY FAR.
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
We McDonald "No More Drama"
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* OMG WE! WHAAAT?! THAT WAS A POWERHOUSE VOCAL MY GIRL! You have such depth to your voice and you told a story tonight! This is probably your best performance of the competition after your Audition!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* Well to be honest, I don't think you should be here. Michael must've had boatloads of ear wax in his ears last week when he praised you, opposite to every other judge and single-handedly saved you. I truly feel like, based off of last week, you shouldn't be here, but you are, and if there was ever a title for greatest comeback, they'd give it to you. It didn't go as far as I'd like it to go, but this performance was beautiful, powerful, and clean. Great job picking yourself back up!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: You are an amazing vocalist and i think this song suited you so much. I think this type of genre (RnB) is a really strong genre when it is switched up like you had done here. I have loved you throughout this season and i still do.
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Middlemas "It Must Have Been Love"
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES AND CLAPS LIKE A PROUD MOM* YOU FREAKING GAVE ME CHILLS TONIGHT EMILY! Honestly this is your best performance so far! The emotional connection to the song combined with your beautiful soft vocal in this performance was just so stunning and honestly I played this performance on repeat because it was just absolute perfection!!!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* Yes Emily! This is what I was looking for last week! You aren't a belter and that's okay but you need to rely on the positive qualities of your voice. Last week felt so dull and bland but this week you played to your strengths and your unique voice worked WAY better on this song and gave such a haunting essence over the whole song. That essence is what kept me super tranced within the performance the whole time and I enjoyed it a lot. Good job!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: You have stepped it up this time. This was 100x better than the top 12. I loved your voice in this performance. I just love how you made this huge song into something else and completely changed it up.
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Faouzia "Tears of Gold"
1501 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* Well to be honest, I don't think you should be here. Michael must've had boatloads of ear wax in his ears last week when he praised you, opposite to every other judge and single-handedly saved you. I truly feel like, based off of last week, you shouldn't be here, but you are, and if there was ever a title for greatest comeback, they'd give it to you. It didn't go as far as I'd like it to go, but this performance was beautiful, powerful, and clean. Great job picking yourself back up!

What a rollercoaster of a comment
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE SCREAMING* OMG WTF STOP BEING SO GOOD OMFG STOOOOPPP! I AM SO SCARED OF YOU WINNING FAOUZIA!!! Your voice is so strong and so rare and unique! Like this was just another fantastic performance from you and honestly you’re one of the frontrunners in this competition! KEEP EM COMING QUEEN!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, throws shoes, throws all four other coaches, throws self, screams in fangirl, cries in fangirl, celebrates like its new years eve* Holy shit I'm just so happy y'all cause I'm winning this season! Faouzia I still am blessed on the daily that you chose me as your coach cause you just continuously prove time after time that you are here for one thing and one thing only and that's the crown and I swear on my life I will make sure you get it! This was another stellar, perfect performance where I just listened in complete awe of your perfection! Ugh I literally love you so much and I'm just so proud of you! Another perfect performance in the books with more to come!
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: This was another amazing performance from you and i think we may be seeing this throughout the season as your voice is just mesmerizing. You have a gift and you show everything about it when you are on singing.
1501 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's all our performances!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!