This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "Grow Young"
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Not going to lie, with your song choice at first I was like “Well we know whose getting 10th” but this actually showed much better control in your voice and I did enjoy it after all. But do I think this is the right song choice for this round? No. I do feel you may be in danger as this performance was a bit too safe since you didn’t have any shining moments.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* I do worry about you Brynn. Being the last member of Team Jack, I want you to survive as long as possible and I can see a path potentially to the finale for you, but I actually think everyone gave it their all this week which puts you at a disadvantage because, honestly, I was a tad bored and I blame that on the lyrical content. I usually focus on the voice more than the song structure but the song just felt so repetitive in lyrics that I got bored eventually and it never went somewhere huge. Katie went last week doing an original and I have some fears you might too. Still, you sounded beautiful.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: *Standing ovation* With you bby, i know your not going to be going next because your voices are one of the best in this competition maybe the best. I know rubes will have something to say about that but i truly think you can win.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "Dream On"
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* Now I know Drake loves this performance to bits! It was a fantastic showcase of your voice but for me personally, it was a drop from your last performance just because I was more invested in your previous performance but this was such a strong vocal showcase and you did a fantastic job on this! I expect to see you in the Finale!
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* For starters this was a great improvement from last week and I am in love with the last third of the song. The high notes were amazing and I really felt that drive and passion push into second gear to finish the song. Unfortunately, that's what falls flat on this performance. The first two third of this performance sounded good, don't get me wrong, but it felt like you were holding back and it just felt off. Maybe I'm being harsh but that's my opinion. Still, good week and great improvement!
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I dont think that intro was needed as it distracted me. But your voice is really good and soulful. I think your best when you are on your own with your guitar and i think this is your year this time because you are smashing it.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley "Believe"
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Sheldon! Your voice is absolutely gorgeous but my concern is that this performance was really short! I felt you were a little nervous in this performance and very emotional but that high note was GORGEOUS! I do feel you could have picked a better song to showcase your vocals though.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* Oh Sheldon...Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon. THis was a beautiful vocal but I feel like it was a step down from last week. The performance was so quick and although you displayed good vocals, it was barely a minute long and I feel a lot was missing because of that. The end was great but I just wasn't super into the beginning and I blame that on the time of the performance. I hope and think you'll get through to the next round but I hope this isn't a sign of you running out of performances!
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I liked this but i just don't think it showed the levels of performance like your last performance and i think its just based off of preference because even this is alot slower and powerful you had both powerful and energetic in the top 12. Also this was kind of short.
1487 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ohhh the guitar intro???
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "Listen"
1487 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* WOWOWOWOOWOWOW! GET IT BEYONCE! You had me singing along and preaching!!! Your voice is so soulful and beautiful and I loved how you tackled this performance starting slow and then BAM bringing the power out and truly taking us on a journey, an amazing job once again Beyonce! I really believe this could be your season!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!