This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* That was stunning Beyonce! Simply stunning! You could really tell that you had an abundance of passion behind your voice from this song and I felt the fight throughout. The moments were GREAT moments and were visible throughout the whole performance. I truly think this performance entered you into the contenders list for this competition. Great job!
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: WOW! This was really good. I loved your passion throughout this and even though you had the emotion there was still alot of power and conviction in your voice. In this your performance was up there but i kind of want you to let loose a bit more.
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Brooke Simpson "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes galore* GIRL YOU CAME OUT TO EAT TONIGHT! This was so freaking powerful and your vocals were on par! This was an absolutely strong performance with so much sass and energy and I loved every bit of it! And throwing that mic stand down was FANTASTIC AND ADDED SO MUCH MORE POWER TO THIS PERFORMANCE! YOU KILLED IT BROOKE!
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, throws shoes, and throws Aili James once again (and what about it)* Okay I really think Brooke being my favorite non-team act is just going to be permanent this season guys because once again I was left gobsmacked! Stunning! Absolutely stunning! I had to find your performance on the dark side of the web which was a tad annoying but I agree with Adam Levine's commentary about how you are a rare kind where only Christina, J-Hud, and a few others match your skill! My only slight critique is that I preferred last week's vocal a tad more but both vocals are running circles around your competition!
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: People are not going to like me but i didn't like this performance. I just don't think this lived up to the other performance that you have gave us. You had really good moments but then in some parts it felt like i was waiting for those good moments to come as i knew they was there i just couldn't find them.
1487 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Hoping Brynn and We aren't the two eliminated UGHHHH
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Jesso "Let It Be Me"
1487 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Not going to lie Justin, you are the biggest surprise for me this season and I am starting to regret letting you go, I didn’t know you had this much emotion in your voice! I really enjoyed this performance and it reminded me a lot of your audition song and this was just so pretty, I do want to see you push yourself as sometimes it does go into the “talk-singing” kinda vibe but other than that, good job Justin! I liked the song lyrics a lot!
1487 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* I'm happy you were able to pull this out Justin after we had a little bit of a bump in the road while preparing for this week. This was a very beautiful performance and, like always, you have one quality that is so underrated and one of the best in this competition and that's your ability to emotional connect to the song and portray or exude that out to us, the audience. Your passion literally flows out of your voice as if it was a waterfall, and newsflash!, its flooding! Beautiful, personal, stunning. Also love your falsetto! Great job!
1487 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
so we now see that Jack is tasteless...wbk
1487 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I think in this episode i think you was the best male as i loved it. You really are amazing and i am still annoyed you didn't pick me as i think your amazing and your going to get far with Eddie
1487 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* Just when I thought you couldn’t get any better, you brought this out and WOW, the SOUL in your voice just speaks to my soul! Like I don’t know what else to say Sasha, you keep killing it week after week! Like honestly Sasha, if you keep delivering killer performances like this, I expect nothing less than to see you in the Finale!
1487 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps, stands, and throws multiple shows shaking in awe the whole time* Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to say that Sasha Allen is here to win season 9 of The Voice and just admitted herself into the contenders for this season with that performance! Chills Sasha! Chills all over! You murdered that song! It's your bitch now! For real, though, the amount of support and control your voice had throughout that performance was amazing and the heights you were able to achieve vocally were simply stunning! Amazing job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!