This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Finale: Performances..

1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* Kelly you just performed so effortlessly, I’m honestly at a loss of words. I think vocally this performance was one of the best tonight.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: I love how you’ve been performing these hidden gems as of late, and now for your final performance you come back to a classic performance that we all know and love from your history in music group games, I’m just not sure if this was the correct choice to use as your final new performance here. Like I absolutely love the song you are singing, it sounded like you were struggling on that high note a little bit, and the energy was just not there for me. I don’t think you were really connected to the song, and it was just really off-putting that this song is supposed to be sad however you seem to be jamming out and just living your best life, it just didn’t seem connected. There could have been a better option tonight, and I really hope this doesn’t sink you.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* Now this is how you impress me because these vocals here are so touching and I WAS AMAZED BY IT!!!!! You saved your best till last as this was so beautiful to watch as your voice gave a new meaning in this song as I’m so happy to see you put your feelings into this performance as I was moved and you are doing wonders.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson “I Will Always Love You”
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* YOU BETTA SANG JHUD! This is such a classic song and a huge song to add, and you did it so gracefully and wonderfully and just listening to your voice blesses my ears. Whitney would be super proud with this performance because you knocked it out of the park tonight and honestly I couldn’t be more proud of you, you killed it JHud!
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Standing Ovation* I was expecting a different tribute but this will do. I think there are so many covers of this song out there which is wild because the original that is made famous is a cover. There are so many covers of this performance and I feel like so many of them try to imitate Whitney's that they often mess the song up. I say all of that to say this Jennifer you made this performance your own and it was great to watch.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: I'm going to be honest here and say that I think you used your best performances for the live show performances and now with this as your leftover I don’t quite like it. I think you really dragged the song out way too much, and with this being a classic I really wanted you to take the song and elevate it but it just didn’t happen. It was just slow and just vocal gymnasticy if that makes sense. It’s like you put the song on the side and you just gave us the vocals that we all know that you can do but I just wanted more from you, and different take on the song that I haven't heard yet. We know you have the vocals to absolutely sell it, I just needed so much more from you in this finale performance and I just didn’t get it I’m sorry but I wish you good luck!
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* This is how you make an entrance alright as you brought POWER TO ALL OF US AND I LOVED IT!!!!! I got to say from the bottom of my heart that this is going to be one of you defining moments as you brought some touching notes and your voice was just fantastic and this was simply outstanding as I could watch you sing all day.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Rose Short “God’s Country”
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* Rose, your voice is so raw and gorgeous. I do feel this song is tricky to sing because a lot of the time it’s hard to hear what you were saying because it’s so fast too sing. But this was a really good cover of a country song and I may even like your cover more than the original. Your voice is so strong and I’m so glad you’re in this finale!
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Standing Ovation* No matter what song, no matter what genre you make every single song your own. If I didn’t know about Blake Shelton or Country Music I wouldn’t have known this was a country song based on what you just did. I will say it has been an honor working with you this season, you’re a star, Rose.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: Rose this was such an amazing performance and I couldn’t help but just dance along, and you were being such a high intensity to the whole performance. It takes a huge amount of courage to perform a song in front of their own artist, and you just totally took that song and made it better than Blake’s version in my honest opinion! The only thing that I have to critique is that the background singers were very distracting, however you really dominated this performance, and gave it your all, and I think this performance is really finale worthy so really good job here tonight you really deserve your spot here and this performance proves why.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* This was a powerful performance as you make it your own country as you brought in some sass and soul. Oh mama you have some wicked vocals going and this is one of your finest as you showed off your vocal and gave me something to remember as you brought that special thing out of you that had me rocking along.
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Now onto our finalist's song of the season!
1562 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson “I’m Here”

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!