This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Finale: Performances..

1561 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
James can you repost song of the season please for one last time
1561 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Welcome back to the stage to celebrate her win, it's Kelly Clarkson singing her Song of the Season!
1561 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson "Love So Soft"
1561 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that amazing performance Kelly!
*audience cheers*
1561 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
See y'all again next season! <3
1561 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
If it wasn’t me, I’m happy Kelly won (Rose robbed too) but holy shit I’m literally done with Brandon trying to be SeaViper 2.0 with the horrid opinions. Whether it’s me, Kat, Kimberley, Jack, etc...whoever is the next new coach, I hope they’re replacing Brandon cause his opinions are trash.

In my totally bias opinion, Haley deserved to win cause Love So Soft was good with a spectacular moment or two but wasn’t an other worldly song. Because Of You sounded just off sonically as well and had no moment I went “damn” or “wow” to. JHud shouts her songs 9 times out of 10 and I agree with Drake’s critiques of her about being let down. Rose and Haley were robbed. Literally Creep, by far, was the best vocal tonight and House Of The Rising Sun was the best repeat performance but stay delirious especially @ Brandon.
1561 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
Anyways how many points did Haley get?

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!