This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Finale: Performances..

1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
The powerhouse soulful singer with a raspy twist who worked her way up to the finale, it's Rose Short!!!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Give a round of applause to our finalists!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Who is the audience rooting for tonight???!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s give a round of applause to our guest performer, Halsey!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey “Colors”
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you for that amazing performance, Halsey!
*audience cheers*
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Now let’s get the show started with their new performances!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart “Creep”
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* This is one of your best performances ever Haley because you made this song your own and just completely slayed the heck out of it. Your voice was so soothing and sexy but haunting at the same time and HONEY I AM HERE FOR IT. I feel you have a great shot at winning this whole thing with your incredible voice.
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Tone-wise this was very Amy Winehouse like. I like how it was slow and everything just flowed. My guy Dalton did this song earlier on and did a phenomenal job with it and I think you did an amazing job with it as well.
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *standing ovation* Ugh yes Haley slay me with those amazing vocals like you can literally sing anything, and I’m so impressed with you right now. I don’t know how many times I listen to this cover on my Spotify because it’s honestly that good, it's clear that you save this for last because this is honestly your best performance and I don’t think anyone can truly beat the power and emotion, and the vocal control you have that is a really hard feat to do. From day one you’ve been dominating and I really hope you win this whole thing with these two performances because honestly, you're just going to show the perseverance can get you everywhere so good job tonight!
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* I find this performance to be creepy but oh so fascinating to watch at the same time as I got sucked into it. You managed to bring that jazz girl out of you and this song suits your voice as I feel that soul from your voice as you know how to deliver a show and this is one that got me interested and you can practically sing anything.
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
[Michael couldn't do comments but did send his Rankings]
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson “Because of You”
.be
1561 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS CRAZILY WITH TEARS IN EYES* Now that is the Kelly we all know and love! We have been using hidden gems throughout the season and now we came out GUNS BLAZING!!! Your voice sounded so emotional and beautiful throughout this whole performance and honestly I missed hearing you sing your own songs and you just completely touched my heart with this performance.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!