This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Top 10: Performances..

1566 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandon: Major Major Major improvement from Bennie and the Jets

Haha you corrected it
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* You just come out here getting stronger and stronger and this performance just oozed that saucy feeling which I am glad you brought here. What shined the most with this song is your voice as those high notes were a pleasure and you put so much damn power in that voice and you went for it and struck gold for me as I didn’t expect this from you.
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Glover “You’ve Changed”
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu

Haha you corrected it

Yes yes!
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Yeah, this was a step down Candice. Last week you blew me away and this week your performance was a little “safe” and boring for me.  I felt with this performance it just went by and when it finished I was just like “oh is that it?” like it had no moments that really shined, it was a vocally clean performance but just left me so bored, I expected more from you Candice.
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I was surprised to see you do such a slowed-down song without all the high notes and power that you have given. I think this was not a bad performance but it wasn’t on the level of your other performances.
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was a really nice performance from you, but I do feel like it was a step down from last week but it still was very soulful, and just very powerful. I know last week Brandon challenged you to doing something different, however I think he failed to realize that your season already happened and that most of your performances are like this, so if you have something upbeat or surprising I would want to see it, but what you shine best at is doing the power and soulful ballads and you did it pretty well. I think this will keep you safe I hope, and if not I know you have one hell of a sing-off prepared to really bring everything together.
1566 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu

Haha you corrected it

Yes yes!

LOLLL I wondered if you read comments before hand
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: Okay from what I can see is that you got that wild voice that just kept my attention on, and you sure made this song watchable. Yeah and a positive is that you put a spin on it with your vocal range and without it, it would have been much boring to watch through but it didn’t have that lasting impact as there wasn’t anything else apart from that which you brought to this performance.
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu

Haha you corrected it

Yes yes!

I do read the comments when I'm copying and pasting them to my word document :P
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennifer Hudson “Purple Rain”
1566 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm ready to lose both my acts due to having a accent
https://media.tenor.com/images/b3212fb0d5456a448c2c9d7b54b5e9ce/tenor.gif
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* And that is how you sing everyone! MY GOD I HAD CHILLS! And when you hit the “I only wanted one time” gosh that part was so impactful and just amazed me!! This is such an iconic song and you made this look so effortless and you just SANG your heart out there and delivered such an amazing performance with so much power and emotion and girl at times you had me shaking my head in amazement, well done JHud!
1566 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu

Haha you corrected it

Yes yes!

I do read the comments when I'm copying and pasting them to my word document :P

Good Catch haha
1566 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* Prince would be proud, Jennifer you put your heart and your soul into this performance. This version to me is better than Jessie’s and we know how much I love that one.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!