This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Top 10: Performances..

1566 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
How the fuck was it not good explain that to me she was a powerhouse during that
1566 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Um did we hear the same performance?
Once she started dancing, everything went downhill, she was running out of breath, her voice sounded tired, just eh.
1566 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
When i was using shit performances because i thought i had no other x factor performances when i have THREE
1566 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Her voice didn't sound tired df? And she wasn't out of breathe the song is a naturally breathy song
1566 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Guess the rest of us disagree.
1566 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Also @Kyle, that performance of "You Are The Reason" is really good actually!
1566 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
That's why i was saving it the entire time cause ngl it's one of her only emotional slow songs that she does
1566 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
The more and more I do music group games the more I realize how different my music preferences are than basically everyone judging
1566 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Her voice literally got drained out by the song other than the beginning before it was uptempo and at the end when she stopped moving. The rest of the performance was just filler and staged and I agree that her voice was tired.
1566 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
I disagree entirely with that Kimberly I think personally it's one of her better performances
1566 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
9 min agoaria_grande
BRANDON ANSWER ME

Coming haha
1566 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
PERIODT @ me making up 25% of this semifinal (soon to be 50% of the final)

Jack could NEVER! 馃槝馃槈馃槝馃槈

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!