This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S7] Top 10: Performances..

1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart “I (Who Have Nothing)”
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes and claps* YASSS! YOU BETTA SANG HALEY! Honestly, at this point you should just always expect a standing ovation from me as your performances are some of the best ever and this was another amazing performance that you knocked out of the park! Your voice is so unique and I love how you make song your own and yeah I am just in complete awe of you Haley, absolutely killing the game!
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Major Major Major improvement from Bennie and the Jets performance last week. Was it better than Candice’s last week? I will reveal the answer but no seriously this was an amazing performance. I enjoyed the emotion that you put into this performance and overall it was a great performance.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *standing ovation* That’s a way to really bring it in this performance, and I don’t know if this was better than Candice’s version but this was damn close because you just have that voice that perfectly matches song which I absolutely love. Things for you are just getting better and better and honestly you’re making it to the finale if you keep this up because each and every live show you just keep bringing it in the vocal department, and you are always consistent which how much you bring to performance power wise, like I’m so glad you’re on my team because without you I’d think I might be screwed with some of the other powerhouse vocalists that I know.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* Haley I got to say that I love this from the bottom of my heart as you had fire and passion throughout it. This song has got your name written all over it as you brought so much power to it and it is really one of your best as I get to hear your voice produce that power energy for once and you were very passionate in it and I wish to see more of this.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
J.Fla “Say Something”
1566 days 13 hours ago
aria_grande
And aili still thinks that they are JHUD
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Okay so the thing I have a problem with, is not your fault at all but it’s your accent, it’s similar to the problem I have with Dalton. I just feel that your accent comes in the way of your performance because it just throws me off your performance completely. But what I do have to say is that you connected to this song perfectly and sang it quite good but yeah the accent throws me off.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I feel like you were given a second life in this competition, and given that second life in this competition this was supposed to be your week to prove to everyone you didn’t deserve to be in the bottoms and validate all of the judges who saved you decision for saving you but I didn’t get that with this performance. I would have liked to see you come as hard as you know-how and just blow me away and show you deserved to be here and I didn’t get that with this performance this week.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Well I have to say J.Fla welcome back to the fucking competition I missed you while you were gone. Like I’m not kidding this was literally everything I wanted from you, and you finally found a song that really matches your voice. It was really haunting and beautiful, and it just resonated so well with me because I could tell you were really getting into the song. Like you weren’t bopping your head and dancing, you were letting the music tell and story and I could tell your voice had so much emotion in it. Plus I heard a few voice cracks in there, like the good type of cracks that I just can’t get enough off, so just the whole thing came together nicely and I honestly felt like this was your best performance to date so really good job here.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: Your voice is different to hear, and you did this alright, but you didn’t reach the heights I know your vocals can do like you lost yourself. It is a bummer to see a singer go downhill as you could have put passion in this song and I didn’t get that and you do have a strong voice but it just wasn’t use wisely with the song choice that felt like a chore to get through.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Dalton Harris “Feeling Good”
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: As mentioned in J.Fla’s comments, your accents really come in the way of your singing. And I know I might get hate on mentioning that but I can’t help it if that’s what puts me off your performances. I think this was an improvement from your past performances but I just haven’t seen a performance from you which proves to me why you deserve to win this competition, your performances have just been very in the middle/bottom of the pack tbh.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Standing Ovation* DALTON HARRIS! It has only been up since we were in the sing-off Top 13. You are so talented it just blows my mind and I am so grateful to have you on my team. You can so what so many male artists can’t do with their voices. I truly believe we will be at the top after this performance because this right here was one of the best if not the best performance of the night.
1566 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was a good performance, it wasn’t great, but I think you’re slowly improving performance after performance which is all that I asked for. Now is this performance going to really safe you compared to some of the other performances I have heard today, not really, but this was a really safe performance and I think it has potential to get your through the next stage of the competition, I just am really missing that connection you have when you sing and performance, and that you also slip into focusing too much on the song, and not putting enough soul behind it to really get me to get up on my feet and just jam along to you. You have a good voice, and you’ve shown that voice to us multiple times, but I judge more than just your voice and it’s just not reaching the level that some of these artists have already tackled.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!