This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 6: Alisan Porter

Topic » Audition 6: Alisan Porter

1625 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter "What If I Wake Up?"
1624 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

LETS HAVE A REDO ALISAN. Last season something was wrong with the judges and I got them checked before this season and they are cleared to go. I think you can win this competition and I would be glad to be the coach that helps you do just that.
1624 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*presses button*

See you failed with Michael last season so why not try working with the new coach I'm sure I can mentor you a lot better since I'm fresh and new
1623 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS BUTTON ON FIRST NOTE*

Alright, Now I understand you probably are going to choose someone with a better track record when she turns cause girl you DESERVE 4 CHAIRS. Just please let me rest my case! So, I have been listening to you ever since your Voice Season, I have listened to every single YouTube performance you have done so I now where to steer you in terms of performances to do in the latter stages. Also, I just want a chance to work with you and you could give me a birthday present by giving me my first win as COACH. Pick #TEAMKAT and not the person who did you dirty last time! 馃槀
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

OKAY ALISAN! FIRSTLY I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
Last season was TRAGIC! You were eliminated WAY TOO SOON.
And it was because of this song choice because everyone upped their game whereas you played it safe! Here on #TeamAiliJames we DON'T PLAY IT SAFE!
You were on Kimberly and Michael's team already and you've seen how that went!
I really feel like I know what to do with you based off song choices and how to get you the win, your voice truly enchants me and I KNOW WE CAN WIN THIS THING TOGETHER!!!!
Please pick #TeamAiliJames!!!
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alisan Porter!
You have turned 4 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
If you don't want to play safe I'm right here, no one knows how I coach so take a risk and trust that you'll be in right hands on Team Drake
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter please don't break my heart again ;(
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Break their heart and come home to where you belong :)
1623 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
Come on Alisan and join the Kat, it's my birthday tomorrow!
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
It's my birthday in a few weeks!
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
It's not my birthday but you would definitely make my day by picking me Alisan!
1623 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
Mine nearer and plus I sprained my ankle today and I can't go on a residential that I was going to馃槶. So please choose me and make me feel better 馃槀. Plus I'm a really good coach
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay since I need to fight here *brings out my 3 trophies for winning*
Kat how many you got?

LOL JK JK DON'T KILL ME.
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
I don't have a trophy but I've never been a coach, in fact if we look at facts even though I was a neutral judge Aili James hasn't won a season with me on the panel of judges tee-hee
1623 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
And I have been close to winning, give someone else the win 馃槀

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!