This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 8 - Daneliya Tuleshova vs Jennifer Hudson

Topic » Cross Battle 8 - Daneliya..

1661 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya Tuleshova (hellocat) "Love On The Brain"
.be

Jennifer Hudson (Brandonh1) "Purple Rain"
1660 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Daneliya Tuleshova - *standing ovation* I very much love this as I CAN SEE HOW MATURE YOU ARE SINGING THIS SONG AS IT WAS WORLD CLASS WATCHING YOU PERFORM AND I FIND IT SO CRUEL YOU ARE UP AGAINST JENNIFER BUT YOU WERE AMAZING HERE AND i'M ROOTING FOR YOU TO WIN THIS BATTLE!!!!!

Jennifer Hudson - *standing ovation*  It is purple rain and Jennifer Hudson and how can you go wrong with that as Jennifer was AMAZING AND FANTASTIC IN THIS PERFORMANCE WITH HER RANGE AND IS A WORTHY OPPONENT AND IF MY ACT WASN'T UP AGAINST JENNIFER I WOULD HAVE PUT HER THROUGH!
1660 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya Tuleshova - *standing ovation* This was just absolutely breath taking! Your brought your A-Game tonight! And this battle pairing is very unfair! But, that's the name of the game and tbh I think you might just edge JHud here. Because your voice really showed me how capable you are as a singer with incredible range and wow I am in love. Just need to control your breathing.

Jennifer Hudson -*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* OKAY JHUD YOU BETTA SANG! You just committed vocal murder on that stage, you did Daneliya dirty! Your voice was so freaking powerful and my god WINNER WINNER WINNER! You preached girl and what I love most is that it is so effortless and you just OWNED IT GIRL! This cover was better than Jessie J's imo and I love Jessie.

Winner is JHud for me!
1660 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Daneliya Tuleshova: *stands and claps* You put up a good fight girl and your vocals were on point! You need to work on controlling your breathing and your enunciation could have better but I do understand why since English isn’t your first language! However, I do believe that this should be good enough to get you a place on the comeback stage if you don’t win this battle!

Jennifer Hudson: *STANDING OVATION AND CLINGS ONTO AILI JAMES FOR MY LIFE* GIRL GIRL GIRL EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME YOU COME UP HERE AND SNATCH MY FUCKING WIG AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR AMAZING EXISTENCE!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

The winner for me is Jennifer Hudson!
1660 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
My Winner is Daneliya Tuleshova!
1659 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Daneliya Tuleshova - It still amazes me how young you are and thats how you sound. Like it shocks me everytime. You absolutely killed this song even tho there were moments your voice was off.

Jennifer Husdon - *throws self on stage* You sang the hell out of this song and if you keep on singing like this we'll see you at the finale. 

The winner is 100% JHud!
1659 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
With 3 votes, Jennifer Hudson is the winner!

Daneliya Tuleshova has been eliminated unfortunately.
1659 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
:( well done jhud

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!