This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 7 - Maelyn Jarmon vs Matt Terry

Topic » Cross Battle 7 - Maelyn Jarmon..

1661 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat) "Hallelujah"
.be

Matt Terry (aria_grande) "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"
1661 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Maelyn Jarmon - *standing ovation* How can I not give this a standing ovation and even though my act is against yours I found it be one of your best with the way you sing with so much power and emotion and this is going to be one tough battle.

Matt Terry - *standing ovation* Oh my Matt you are bringing the sauce to the party with this being SO AMAZING AS YOU BROUGHT SO MUCH ENERGY AND STAR POWER INTO THIS AS YOU TOOK CONTROL AND CAME OUT AS A STAR!
1661 days ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon - *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES AND RUNS UP AND HUGS MAELYN* Maelyn! You are one of my favorite The Voice WINNERS EVER. Your voice is just so beautiful and crystal clear. Your control and range blows my mind every time! You really are in a league of your own as I don't think any other contestant is as pitch perfect as you are.

Matt Terry - *stands and claps and dances along* Matt! I don't this battle should have been a thing especially since you and Maelyn are not alike at all. You did a very good performance and your dance moves were hot and you're hot but I did feel compared to Maelyn, her vocals are more on pitch than yours. You got a really good voice though and ugh I really hope Drake picks the loser of this Cross Battle for the Comeback Stage.

The winner is Maelyn Jarmon for me!
1660 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
My Winner is Matt Terry!
1660 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Maelyn Jarmon - *standing ovation* wow what an amazing performance you just gave us, This is how you sing Hallelujah. Your voice is so mesmerizing. My only complaint would be you almost lost me there at the end but pulled through.

Matt Terry - well I think this was the wrong song to sing for you. Something is just off with this performance. You sounded amazing in some parts of the song tho

I think Maelyn Jarmon wins the battle.
1659 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Maelyn Jarmon: *standing ovation* SLAY SLAY SLAY!! You sing so effortlessly every single time you are up on that stage and I just cannot get enough! You are one of the front runners in this competition for sure and if you keep it up with these performances I can really see you winning this whole damn thing!

Matt Terry: *standing ovation* YES BOY! While this isn’t your best performance I still love the way your voice sounds because it just really tells a story and has so much depth to it that really just blows me away! An amazing job and this decision is gonna be so hard! The loser has to be picked for the comeback stage!

The winner is....
Maelyn Jarmon!
1659 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Maelyn Jarmon!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Matt Terry has been eliminated unfortunately.
1659 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
*runs up and hugs Maelyn*
YASSSS QUEEN YOU DID THAT!!!!

*Hugs Matt too*
Ryan should not have paired you against Maelyn. You both are different genres but I really hope Drake picks you for Comeback Stage because your voice is AMAZING!
1659 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
*Screams and hugs Aili*

OMG YAY, IM THROUGH!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!