This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle 4 - Alisan Porter vs Jennifer Hudson

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle 4 -..

1666 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter (aria_grande) "Stone Cold"

Jennifer Hudson (Brandonh1) "A Change Is Gonna Come"
1666 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Wowza! You sang for your LIFE GIRL!!1
This is one of my favorite Demi Lovato songs and you absolutely smashed it outta the PARK GIRL! This was vocal perfection, you should be very proud Alisan.

Jennifer Hudson - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS EVERY PAIR OF SHOES I OWN* PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON POTENTIAL! SEE YOU IN THE FINALE AGAIN JENNIFER! Your voice is so strong and powerful and you do it so effortlessly. Honestly you are the only other person who can give Alisan a run for her money and GIRL YOU SLAYED TONIGHT! Those runs and riffs were so beautiful and I am love you JHud.

What the hell were you thinking Kimberly? Pairing your 2 front runners together? I don't care who wins, because both are winners in my books, and my steal is defs getting used on the loser of this battle.
1666 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter - *standing ovation* This is why I wanted you in the first place with how this performance was AMAZING AND OH SO POWERFUL WITH YOU SO EXCEPTIONAL!

Jennifer Hudson *standing ovation* Why didn't you choose me because I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT YOU UP AGAINST AN AWESOME ARTIST LIKE ALISAN AND GIRL YOU ARE INCREDIBLE AS I ADMIRE IT TOO DEATH!!!!!

Well my winner was Jennifer Hudson but I got a feeling you will be using your save but I will still steal as THEY DESERVE A COACH WHO WILL GET THEM FAR!!!!!
1666 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Lmao I put them against each other purposely so that I could use my save on them and have an amazing battle! I know what I’m doing here and am definitely experienced enough so when you ask “why did you put these together” it’s so that ya coaches can witness an amazing battle because both of these ladies will make it very far on my team lol
1666 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
That is what I assumed was happening here.
1666 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Too bad I’m going to be stealing the loser 😘
1666 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Well good luck because I’m saving the loser and if thy don’t choose to stay on my team then I won’t be making another save so
1666 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Same I got my steal button ready to press when Kimberly announces the loser!
1666 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Haha I just won’t announce the winner until all other battles have been announced so you guys use your steals.
1666 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Guess you’ll have less members on your team in the cross battles then girl 😘
1666 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Ok
1666 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
I actually do have my eyes tho on 2 other battles, so if the person I want loses those battles, I may use my steal there only because I know Alisan/JHud is getting saved/stolen.
1666 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
That also means that the whole cross battles gets ruined oop
1666 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Nope drake can always chose an artist to be on another team

I swear you are the most difficult coach to work with when you don’t get your way.
1666 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Can I steal the losing act 😂😂
1666 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Yep.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!