This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRyan: Battle 3 - Scarlett Lee vs Daneliya Tuleshova

Topic » #TeamRyan: Battle 3 - Scarlett..

1668 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Scarlett Lee (Tommy123) "This Is Me"
.be

Daneliya Tuleshova (hellocat) "Spectrum"
1668 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Scarlett Lee - *claps* This performance was WAY better than your audition!I see a lot of potential in your voice but I just feel you strain your voice when you sing and it ruins it for me, it's almost like you're trying too hard.

Daneliya Tuleshova - *stands and claps* DANELIYA YOU ARE A FREAKING A STAR! Your voice is just beyond your years and MY GOD I am a fan! You honestly really stepped up your game and Ryan might have a winner in his hands.

The winner for me is Daneliya Tuleshova!
1667 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Scarlett Lee - What an amazing job you did. I really liked this performance from you. I dont know if its just me but it seemed like your mic was lower then usual. Maybe Im losing it but I think vocally you stood there with the original.

Daneliya Tuleshova - im shook. I didnt expect you to sound this good. Your so young but your voice is so powerful and something special. People gotta watch out for you if you make it!

I actually think this was very close. I would actually go with Scarlett on this one
1666 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Scarlett Lee - *standing ovation* This was a swell performance that you got to let it go as you killed it with your vocals later on but you did struggle a bit at the start but then you gained momentum and PRODUCED A FANTASTIC ENDING!

Daneliya Tuleshova - *standing ovation* WOW THIS WAS REALLY IMPRESSIVE AND i CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ADORE THIS BECAUSE YOU NAILED IT WITH THOSE VOCALS OF YOURS AND BOY THIS WAS UP IN ANOTHER LEVEL!!!!!

You both are wonderful singers but I'm basing my decision off this performance and the Artist I'm saving is
Daneliya Tuleshova!!!!!
1666 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Daneliya Tuleshova!
You have won your battle!
1666 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Scarlett Lee is now available for a steal/save!
1666 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
*Hugs Ryan* YAY THANK YOU <3
1666 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Also lol @ Rubes not sending her comments #SHADE
1666 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button *
1666 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*
1665 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
*presses steal button*

Scarlet you have an amazing voice!! I really do see potential and I think you are half way there to being incredible! I think that I can work with you girl and there is definitely something to be unlocked and I look forward to working with you!
1665 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Either way I am happy you were staying here Scarlett and I will withdraw my save here and use it on Matt Terry!
1665 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Scarlett Lee!
You have been stolen by Kimberly!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!