This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 10: Results!

Topic » Top 10: Results!

1718 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
1718 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande) from #TeamAiliJames!
1718 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
This means this is the end of the road for Ariana Grande (livnglavidaloca) & Kennedy Holmes (Brandonh1)!!!!
1718 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations to our Top 8 who are moving forward to the BLOODBATH where 8 becomes 4!

#TeamAiliJames
- Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande)
- Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
- Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
- Jessie J (Tinkerbelll)

#TeamAimee
- Kelly Clarkson (carlyjordan14)
- Louisa Johnson (hellocat)

#TeamMegan
- Leah Jenea (hazbez94)
- Matt Terry (aria_grande)
1718 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Wasn’t even online to save myself....)
1718 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Sorry Brandon :(
1718 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Woo!! Safely through another week! And wow Aili really picked the best team!
1718 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
(WOW, I know how aimee feels now, Like seriously Ariana and Kennedy did not deserve Bottom 3 at all, They actually did good, and i'm not being biast but Chloe has done crap all season...)
1718 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I have to laugh.
I'm still surprised at the fact Ariana even made it this far over Brooke & Ali, no offence but Brooke & Ali are way better vocalists.

I'm only saying this now because I am sick and tired at all the judges but Ryan bashing Chloe every freaking week.

I am so pissed that I am even going to say in Top 12, Chloe placed 5th!
And this week for Top 10, she did place 10th (last) but got saved by the instant save.

Last week, we know that Lady Gaga & P!NK got sent home because they repeated a song and didn't show anything new to their voice.

This week, Ariana Grande wasn't strong and to top it off, didn't even post in time so we had to select a song for her which you did approve. And Kennedy's vocals weren't at her best this week.
1718 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
I was SHOOK when Ariana and Kennedy both made it to the lives over Brooke and Ali to be 100% percent honest. I don’t know if it was bias or if you actually saw something in them but I didn’t see them getting far at all.
1718 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Personally I see the poll as a little bit unfair die to it just being a spamming contest but I guess it makes it fun, And personally I feel like Chloe deserved to be saved tonight she did really well (yes I know I did vote Ariana lol) But anyway thank you for saving me judges
1718 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
The poll is really just there to make it similar to the Instant Save Vote in The Voice.
And it is also a way to give an act a second chance of saving themselves after a bad performance.
1718 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
Jameslu
I have to laugh.
I'm still surprised at the fact Ariana even made it this far over Brooke & Ali, no offence but Brooke & Ali are way better vocalists.

Rubes
I was SHOOK when Ariana and Kennedy both made it to the lives over Brooke and Ali to be 100% percent honest. I don’t know if it was bias or if you actually saw something in them but I didn’t see them getting far at all.

I actually wasn't being Biased, Yes i love Ariana Grande but honest to god, I thought she was over powerful then Brook or Ali on the Knockouts, As for Kennedy i loved her vocals and loved the fact someone so young has that ability, But they are my opinions, and i'm clearly not allowed to have opinions anymore, So yeah and i agree with Hellocat, If the artist isn't online to save themselves it's really bad, So i think the instant Save is bad, I would've went with who was at number 9 and 10 the most and kicked them out, But i'm not the host, So you do you
1718 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
We aren't saying anything is wrong with your opinions.
Don't take this the wrong way.

But you mailing me and saying "if none of your acts are gone next week I'm going to be pissed"

What does one make of that?
Like I'm sorry that your acts were eliminated but let me remind you that the bottom 3 was selected by all of the coaches + Ryan based on their rankings. So hence why Kennedy, Chloe & Ariana were bottom 3.

I don't think it's very fair of you tell me that if none of my acts are out next week, you're going to be pissed. Like I chose these acts and in fact 2 of the acts I have were 2 that you let go. I'm sorry that my team were able to survive each week, although this week I was so close to losing Chloe.

The Instant Save is purely here for fun and to add an element of the reality show.
Plus I mail all the contestants and let them know about the times of the show, so if they're not online at the time of the show, it ain't my fault.

Also if you wanted 9th and 10th to be eliminated that would have been Chloe & Kennedy this week. And for last week it would have been Lady Gaga & Kennedy.

I need to remind you Megan, that I am not attacking you or anything, we are and will always be friends, but I just don't feel almost indirectly saying you want my acts out next week is a fair comment to make.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!