This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 10: Performances..

1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 10 Live Show Performances & Results!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Let’s give a round of applause to our coaches and their team!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
#TeamAiliJames:
- Angie Miller (moviedude)
- Maelyn Jarmon (hellocat)
- Alisan Porter (aria_grande)
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
#TeamBrandon:
- Jackie Foster (hellocat) #FastPass
- Addison Agen (aria_grande)
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- Michela Pace (ryan5676) #FastPass
- Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande)
- Chris Jamison (YoundAndReckless) #Steal
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
#TeamMichael:
- Koryn Hawthorne (Iconique)
- Samantha Harvey (Tinkerbelll) #Steal
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
And Live Show Judge Eddie!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Now let’s welcome to the stage, Toneisha Harris!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Toneisha Harris “I Want to Know What Love Is”
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that killer performance Toneisha!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Now let’s get this show STARTED!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Angie Miller “Halo”
.be
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* Honestly, Angie! You keep taking on these big songs and I honestly couldn’t feel more proud of you. You have such strong vocals and they are always a pleasure to listen to. This was good but at times I did feel your voice became a little weak but this was such a solid performance throughout!
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I must say this was a step up from your performance last week. This song is very tough to pull off, but I think you did a good job with it.
1521 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Drake: Angie I feel this might be a step down from last week, you really brought a huge empowering song with you last time, and this is just didn’t feel anything really special about this performance. This kinda reminded me of the six minute Beyonce performance, and I just wasn’t a big fan of it. It just got boring, and borderline karaoke. It’s not a bad performance by all means, but it just wasn’t strong enough to leave a lasting impression on me. I think honestly the song choice was the major issue here as you just didn’t have enough power or support to really go crazy with the song so unfortunately it wasn’t that enjoyable.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!