This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 6: Maelyn Jarmon

Topic » Audition 6: Maelyn Jarmon

1656 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon "Fields of Gold"
1656 days ago
ryan5676
*SLAMS THE BUTTON*

Sorry Aili James but I want this Act as she is EXCEPTIONAL and BLOODY TALENTED!!!!! I love getting to hear you sing and I know talent when I see one and you girl have got that talent and I judged the Season which you won Anything Can Happen and with me you have an serious chance of winning this competition so JOIN ME AND YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WILL INCREASE!!!!!
1656 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*SLAMS BUTTON AFTER FIRST NOTE*
Maelyn, I think EVERYONE knows I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU AND YOUR VOICE!
Your voice is crystal clear, that tone is pure magic and your control and range is out of this world! This has to be one of the BEST AUDITIONS EVER! This was filled with so much emotion and it really moved me and honestly MAELYN I AM THE RIGHT COACH FOR YOU! I know you so well, heck I even won Anything Can Happen with you! Like honestly, I will be heartbroken if I don't get you! Your voice is truly one in a million and you have the raw talent to win this whole competition!! PLEASE PICK #TeamAiliJames!
1656 days ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

Wow right when you started singing I had chills the whole performance. I know other coaches really want you this season and I might not seem pumped up to have you on my team but I am! Even if you don’t choose me I’ll be looking for a steal on the battle rounds. But pick me #TeamMichael
1655 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

Other coaches want you more.
1655 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Maelyn Jarmon!
You have turned 3 chairs!
It is now time to select your coach.
1655 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Thank you all I'm going to choose

Aili
1654 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: OMG YASSS! I AM SO EXCITED! THANK YOU MAELYN! <3
1654 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Maelyn Jarmon is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!