This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 4: Daneliya Tuleshova

Topic » Audition 4: Daneliya Tuleshova

1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya Tuleshova "Rise Up"
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
*presses button with no hesitation*

I was waiting for you to sing and this was oh so fantastic and I have seen you on Anything Can Happen and I know that you have so much power and a lot of potential as you sing amazing for a girl of your age and with em I can unlock your full potential!
1655 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button* What a TALENT! For you to be this young and have a voice like that is simply AMAZING. You have an incredible range and control for your age and I am a huge fan of yours, even if you don't pick me, know I got you GIRL! I love your voice so much! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1655 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I’m not really fond of this performance at all. I’m sure you can have amazing performances but if we’re basing it off of this right here, then it’s not for me.
1655 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
*does not press button*
1655 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Daneliya Tuleshova!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach!
1654 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
First of all, tysm Aili and Ryan

The team for me is going to be Ryan!!
1654 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much and I have been waiting to work with you and this is a great thing you have done to choose me and I am happy for you to be on my team!
1654 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ryan!

Daneliya Tuleshova is on #TeamRyan!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!