This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 27: Candice Boyd

Topic » Audition 27: Candice Boyd

1685 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Boyd "Love"
1685 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
*SLAMS BUTTON AND THROWS SHOES*

Wow this was so so so so so so so so good i need you for my team as your amazing. This performance blew me away and please pick #teamjack
1684 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button and stands up and dances along*

Yessss girl! You absolutely brought it tonight and I love your song choice so much! You had such a goo flow and when you hit the hook of the song, my god was it beautiful and gave me 90's RnB vibes. Ugh I want you girl! Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1684 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Presses button and dances with Aili*

Candice this was pitch perfect! Your tone is soo good ugh! I love the route that you are going with this song choice and I think you can go very far on any of us judges teams! All though I want you on my team I’m not gonna fight with the other judges because I just had to turn because of this amazing performance and your artistry but whoever you chose is gonna do great things with you Candice!
1684 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
*BREAKS THE BUTTON AND JUMPS ON TABLE DANCING*

CANDICE!!! I ADORED THIS! You are spectacular and I just loved this so much, your singing is OUT OF THIS WORLD! I REALLY WANT YOU TO BE THE FINAL MEMBER OF MY TEAM. Hearing that I literally couldn't hear any bad bits to it it was FINALE WORTHY, Well done Candice I loved it and please join #TEAMKAT for a coach that would love to work with you moving forward!!
1684 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Candice Boyd!
You have turned all 4 chairs!
It is now time to pick a coach.
1684 days 4 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1684 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jack!

Candice Boyd is on #TeamJack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!