This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 25: Tori Kelly

Topic » Audition 25: Tori Kelly

1685 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Tori Kelly "Should've Been Us"
1685 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
*Presses button*

This was spectacular as a first performance and honestly i need you on my team and i know i can get you to the end as you ahve amazing performances. Please pick #TEAMJACK
1684 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*Presses button*

There's just something about Tori. You know how to get a crowd involved and in love with your vocals. This performance was a lot of fun and honestly you smashed it! I would be honored to have you on #TeamAiliJames!
1684 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Tori omg you slayed the shit out of that song! That was incredible! I don’t have many spaces left on my team so turning for people now will be rare for me but I just had to turn for you becauee you are so incredibly talented and I see huge potential and I know that you can go far with the right song choices and I think I can help you with that! Pick #TeamKimberly for the win!
1684 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Press button* I think that was winner worthy but the reason I didn't turn is I think one of the other 3 could do so well with you
1684 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Tori Kelly!
You have turned 3 chairs!
It is now time pick your coach.
1684 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1684 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!

Tori Kelly is on #TeamKimberly!
1684 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Yesss! *hugs Tori* So happy you chose me to be your coach!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!