This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Disubōdo

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1451 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Kat and Daniel - congrats on making final 2. Obviously I'm bummed to not be there with you, but I am very proud of both of you for getting there. The majority of the jury already decided who to vote for so they've effectively gutted the FTC, so I guess they got the last laugh on us. My vote is meaningless at this point except in widening or shrinking the gap between you too, I only hope the person I don't vote for won't be hurt.

I feel like I have a pretty good idea of your games, and unfortunately it seems that you don't even need to explain it since nobody wants to read it. The question I'll ask is what's something you've done in real life during the time of this game that you're proud of?

Hello Renny, thank you so much for you support this past week or two I am also gutted that you aren't able to be here with us. Onto your question, I think the best thing I've done outside this game is being supportive to my family and most importantly my sister. My family has been badly affected with coronavirus including me showing symptoms in February. My sister had to be taken to ICU after contracting the virus and I was worried she wouldn't make it. However I provided support to her and luckily she managed to survive the virus.
1451 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
Ooh I have a mean question for each of you too ;) - if you were on the jury and I were in the F2 against your opponent, who do you vote for?
1451 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Ooh I have a mean question for each of you too ;) - if you were on the jury and I were in the F2 against your opponent, who do you vote for?

I think that question is very mean 😂💖. It's hard to say since I would listen to the speeches you both made and I would answer questions but I've been nothing but honest to you and to most people, I would vote Daniel based on the fact we made a f2 since day 1
1451 days 13 hours ago
Natepresnell
I mean I'm still going to make an attempt at a speech because I respect you both Ian and Ethan and you at least deserve something normal and I’m not about to leave your FTC blank after the effort you’ve put into this game.

Pre-merge:

Day 1 I was the 4th vote in sending Ben home because I had heard of a 6 person alliance that excluded me from it. I was close enough to Kat, Renny and Nathan within that 6 that I knew they would believe me if I were to say that I voted for Chase. I was expecting this to cause the 6 to implode and it did because Ben and Jordan went after each other the following day and it allowed me to get into a much better position in the tribe. I was able to get Ben out the next day because he was just a messy player and he was close with Nathan so I wanted to break that up. Going into the swap, I was closest to Renny and Kat and those were two people I wanted to go far with. I also had good relationships with Lee, Ray and Nathan.

I swapped onto a tribe where I was pretty certain we would win all of the challenges which was the case. I met Neil who became a close ally and I also formed a good relationship with Johnny. Going into the merge, I had received a half idol from Renny, obtained my own 3 half idols and had found the swapped tribe idol.

Merge:

At the merge, there were a lot of people that I wanted to work with and I was especially looking forward to working with Justin since we had recently played stars but he did not feel the same about me. I tried to reach out to as many people possible but it was clear that many people like Sam, Jordan, Ray and Lee were not very talkative.

11th:  I was worried about Jordan / Ray / Lee being a thing even though it was not since they were all from my original tribe and had not spoken to me. Ray had not really replied to my pm’s in days so I thought it was a way to unify the tribe and show trust to a few people on the other side. From that point on I viewed Sam / Johnny / Justin / Dylan as a tight 4 that needed to also be broken up.

10th: For 10th, I tried to see if the other side would compromise but it’s clear that they only expected me to flip and none of them ever considered flipping themselves. Neil gave Renny his idol and since Renny was receiving votes he brought up the idea of a 4-4-2 involving himself Kat, Neil and myself. Most people were set on sending Justin home but I stupidly protected him once again thinking he would want to work with me down the road. I switched the target to Sam since he barely talked to me and showed no interest in working with me and he went home, misplaying an idol in the process.

9th: It became evident that Jordan had flipped to the other side and, once again, I was the one that was being asked to flip. Justin called me to talk about voting for Renny but Johnny informed me closer to dc that Justin was actually targeting me which really made no sense. Dylan was somebody who only talked to me when he was in danger and showed no intentions of working with me so I was fine with getting him out. Since Johnny had an idol, the only way that all of this would work is if we only threw out Justin and Jordan’s names during the day and then blindside Dylan.

8th: Johnny was the biggest comp threat after Sam so now that he had flushed his idol I was ready to get him out. Around an hour-30 minutes before dc, Johnny messaged me about who my side was voting and that I ‘didn’t even need to vote with him’ which implied that his side had an idol. I convinced our 5 to split the vote 3-2 (even if Neil did not vote) which would allow me to flush the other side’s idol, flush Renny’s idol for a potential move at final 7 and it allowed me to get rid of Johnny. I made a successful idol play knowing that the other side wouldn’t vote me. There was no way I was going to 50/50 rocks after having gotten rocked out in my previous group game. I can understand Johnny being bitter for the move but the rest of you I don’t really understand.

7th: I was ready to make a move. I had a 3-3-1 idea in mind that would allow me to separate myself from Kat but we would still be in good with both sides and this would allow me to use my remaining idols successfully. I am the one who went to Justin and not vice versa so I was very serious about the move. However, Justin told Jordan and Jordan leaked to Renny which ended coming back to me and killed any potential in the move. Not only this but again Justin voted for me so I don’t understand why people are bitter at me for not flipping when I was targeted AGAIN.

6th: Jordan just stopped playing and didn’t do anything. I tried to message him but he said nothing.

Finale: At this point I just wanted to sit in the end with people that had worked with me. I tried to make moves and they failed and that’s nobody’s fault but mine. I won final immunity and picked Kat because I think that Renny played THE perfect game and it’s unfortunate that I’m not being given a shot just because Johnny has decided for the jury that I do not deserve votes.

Overall TLDR: I understand that people wanted me to ‘flip’ and ‘make a move’ but I would’ve lost next to any of Sam / Jordan / Johnny / Justin or Dylan so I don’t understand how people can fault me for wanting them out first. I did try to make the move when I believed it was optimal at final 7 but it failed and that’s fine because I still managed to work my way around it. Everything that happened post merge happened exactly the way I intended and if you guys don’t want to believe that because Johnny has said so then that’s fine. Good luck Kat!
1451 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
Kat and Daniel - congrats on making final 2. Obviously I'm bummed to not be there with you, but I am very proud of both of you for getting there. The majority of the jury already decided who to vote for so they've effectively gutted the FTC, so I guess they got the last laugh on us. My vote is meaningless at this point except in widening or shrinking the gap between you too, I only hope the person I don't vote for won't be hurt.

I feel like I have a pretty good idea of your games, and unfortunately it seems that you don't even need to explain it since nobody wants to read it. The question I'll ask is what's something you've done in real life during the time of this game that you're proud of?

-Honestly, I'm proud for making sure that I stay on top of my work, that I stay connected with friends and family and that I make sure to exercise even if the quarantine is not helping me in any of these things. It's probably a generic answer but one thing I'm particularly proud of is my improved cooking over these last weeks!
1451 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell

This is really tough and I think that it would ultimately depend on who had the better speech. Without speeches and just based off of my perception of both of your games, I think I would have voted you. I always vote based off of games and you never stopped impressing me with the way you analyze this game and the things you come up with (eg the 4-4-2 at final 10 was amazing)
1451 days 9 hours ago
Rousso
Congrats on making it to the end you guys, you definitely deserve it and no hard feelings, it’s just a game.

I don’t have any questions I need to ask, I’m pretty sure I’ve made up my mind about my vote. But just wanted to wish you guys luck and say congrats!
1450 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
No need for opening statements we have our 5 votes already decided.
1450 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
Okay it's been brought to my attention that people think I sheeped Kat which honestly has me floored but if I really need to differentiate my game I can.

On day 1 I made the vote 6-4 instead of 7-3 to cause mistrust within the majority alliance and it worked because a lot of them trusted me. It worked and Kat had no idea I did this until yesterday.

At the swap Kat had no idea of my three idols, something that she would've known if I 'sheeped'.

At merge, I only inserted myself into decisions when they were not going how I wanted. For 11th, Ray did not talk to me that much with me and that was fine. At final 10, people wanted Justin but I switched it to Sam, not Kat, and I have screenshots of this. Again, at final 9, there was no need to argue with Dylan's name because he was not working with me.

At final 8, I came up with the plan of flushing of two idols and getting Johnny out, not Kat. It was very easy to vote Johnny and simply get his side to misplay an idol but I wanted BOTH idols flushed. It worked so well I don't think my own alliance realized I was flushing one of their own idols. Kat can claim the idool play but I, again, have screenshots of me and Renny already discussing where I said I was already playing it on Kat beforehand.

At final 7, I was the one that wanted to flip with my idols until it got leaked. I was the one that had to sit through so many tribals where my name was coming up with 2 and 3 idols.

Overall, to say that I sheeped and to hear it from some of you that have played with me in other games is just simply shocking to me but it's whatever. It's no coincidence that the people that lasted the longest on the minority side were the people that I was talking to the most the entire game and that I wanted to make moves with in the game. I am the one that protected them and nobody else. My name came up constantly in this game and I still held onto my idols in close tribals. I don't understand why you guys can't at least give me the chance to explain myself which is the entire point of this forum.
1450 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
At final 8, I came up with the plan of flushing of two idols and getting Johnny out, not Kat. It was very easy to vote Johnny and simply get his side to misplay an idol but I wanted BOTH idols flushed. It worked so well I don't think my own alliance realized I was flushing one of their own idols. Kat can claim the idool play but I, again, have screenshots of me and Renny already discussing where I said I was already playing it on Kat beforehand.

If I could please Daniel I would like to call bullshit on that cause before the vote I told you that if I didn't feel safe I would ask you to play your idol on me, you said I would be fine. I asked you to use your on me. You may have screenshots but so do I.
1450 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
And I don't understand how you think that 4th vote thing is such an important game move, it's didn't benefit anyone's game and it also didn't matter. It had no impact on the game
1450 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
To add to the idol thing, I knew about 2/3 of your idols
1450 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
but it did Kat, it stopped any traction that the 6 had and it caused people to throw out names that were not mine. It's what unfortunately pushed Jordan to the outs of the tribe and it made sure I was nowhere near next since I was on the outs of the 6 originally.

as for the idols, I told you about the 2nd one at around final 8 when I was going to use it on you and I realized that I couldn't have you and Renny comparing notes about me.
1450 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Whatever you say Daniel

Jury I am open to any questions you may have about the game and I'll be glad to answer them as always 😁 #VoteKat
1450 days 13 hours ago
s73100
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233322367672123394/711106140737503232/america.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!