This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Seven Seas

Topic » Final Tribal Council — Seven..

1481 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Dakota, Ryan, and Will to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Seven Seas

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Cody, Darrius, Tiffany, Bamold, Mike, Mac, Mari, Deshon, and Simon voted out at the last tribal council.

Dakota, Ryan, and Will, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

** Votes due by April 22nd at 7:30 PM EST **

Reunion will be short after!

Good luck!
1481 days 4 hours ago
bamold1999
and i'll be waiting for a question segment on a skype call.
1481 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
I just wanna start this out by thanking Ian and everyone in the cast for such an awesome season!! Regardless of what happens tonight this was one of the most fun games I have ever played and it was definitely a rollercoaster for me.

In the beginning, I honestly was set up really well and felt like I wasn’t in any real danger. I had solid connections within my tribe and had been strongly working on not only game connections, but personal as well. The first two vote offs were collective as a tribe; but this is where I have to give some insight and honesty. I actually didn’t have the idol from day 1, I was just trying to be dramatic in my speech; I actually got it from Luca. I had told Luca before he was getting voted out that if he  had the idol he needed to play it because he was getting the majority of the votes. To my surprise...instead of playing his idol he confided in me and told me he did have it but wanted to pass it to me because he felt like I could use it to my advantage later on down the line. So yes that’s how I actually got my idol, Luca passed it to me and told me to vote him out.

Now things started getting hairy for me whenever Tiffany exposed the hell out of me and some of my friends I had in the game. 100% a great move on his part because that next tribal the only 3 people who received votes were the 3 people on my tribe who he had called out. I ended up voting Brandon out because Bamold threw Cody and I a bone and told us if we both wanted to stay, we needed to vote Brandon. In doing this, I was able to keep myself safe without having to use my idol, and also severed the thought in peoples mind that I was inseparable from certain players in the game.

Now the next vote.. I really did goof up I can’t lie about it. Cody was pushing for Bamold to go and Bamold was pushing for Nikki to go.. and I really didn’t want to vote for either of them. However, I could not get Bamold to budge off of voting for Nikki. So I decided to stay loyal to Cody on that vote despite my better judgement and voted for Bamold who had just previously saved me :/

At swap I thought I was in a decent spot. I had Mari/Ethan/Dakota with me whom all I trusted. The first vote tho..Mari flipped on me and sent out my good friend Ethan. It was a good move on Mari’s behalf but at the same time I was a little frustrated because at this point things had kept bouncing back and forth for me. One tribal something would go my way, the next tribal something wouldn’t go my way. So I was having to play a legit balancing act to try and keep my game afloat. The following round is whenever I finally had to get my idol out of the bag. I knew I was for sure getting 3 votes because Mari had been feeding me info from his chat with the 3 opposing me. Honestly, I think I could’ve gotten through that tribal without having to use it because I do think Dakota and Mari would’ve went to rocks for me, but I didnt wanna risk one of them drawing the rock because it would mean I was at a bigger disadvantage come merge. So I played it and ultimately voted Alf because he was someone who was trying to play the middle and I saw that as more dangerous than Deshon/Darrius whom I knew were actually against me.

After the first vote of merge whenever Cody left, things really fell into place for me. Simon was the one who originally wanted to vote for Darrius, which was great news to me because that would’ve been my choice to go too because Darrius had the most connections on the other and I felt like if he left l, the other side would crumble; and that’s exactly what happened. I received the 5 votes but luckily was able to convince Mari/Simon to flip back and that saving me was more beneficial to their games. After that vote; every single vote of merge I voted in majority and had the biggest hand in deciding whom should be voted. For instance, Will had been set on voting for Mari since literally final 10, but I was able to push the target off of Mari every single time because I knew Mari was someone that I could trust.

My two biggest moves( that were also extremely risky for my game) was voting out Tmac and Mari. I say risky because I trusted both of those two 100% and knew they would never write my name down. In voting them out I was placing trust in others to  able to  be in this position. Voting out Tmac was the hardest thing to do, but I also think it was by far my biggest move. While I knew he was someone I could wholeheartedly trust, I also knew that he would win this game because not only did he have the connections, he also had the merge idol in his pocket. If I was going to make a move on him I knew that was the round that I had to make it happen. With the Mari vote, he was also someone I knew had a great chance to win this game. He almost flawlessly played the middle game and did it without pissing too many people off.

I also have a few things I want to recognize and offer an apology for. To Antonio, I’m genuinely sorry that me posting that video hurt you. To me, I thought I was being funny. I know that now you it wasn’t funny and thought it made things person and for that I am genuinely sorry. I cannot discredit your feelings or tell you how you should’ve felt about it and the fact it hurt your feelings really made me realize I should’ve thought more about it before I just did something like that in light of your feelings.

To Darrius, Deshon, Mike: I’m sorry that I probably came off as an asshole to you all whenever I told each of you that I wouldn’t be able to trust you anymore in the game. Deshon/Mike you had lied to me a few times and I can handle that, but I just won’t put myself in a position to where I’m going to get lied to multiple times and look dumb for it. I genuinely enjoyed talking to you all as people thought but from a game standpoint the trust was just broken. Darrius, I know we didn’t really get the chance to even work together because I told you the same, but I knew based on your connection with Deshon that you were going to side with him over me and I didn’t feel like anything I could tell you wouldn’t be relayed back.

Overall, I am proud of the game that I had played aside from the fact that I did come off as aggressive at times whenever it wasn’t my intention. I had to battle through a lot of adversity, had my name written down a total of 14 times, successfully played the only idol that the game actually saw, went to all but two tribal councils in this entire game and never once had immunity, and after the first vote of merge I think I really took the reigns in the game and made sure that the moves that I wanted to happen, happened. Nothing I did was personal in this game and I hope that evidenced by me voting three really good friends who had done nothing against me in the game (Tmac, Mari, Brandon). Every move I made was for the advancement of my game and to put myself in the best possible position I could to be able to try and win. I know many of people think that I’m a villain, and while I do agree, I think I’m a calculated villain. I made moves and would always look 2-3 tribals in the future each time to assure that was I was doing would set me up for success later on in the game as well.

Goodluck to Will and Dakota, I love you both ♥️ May the best man win!
1481 days 2 hours ago
77sparks77
okay, I’m actually just asking my question now because I couldn’t sleep.

so imo, this game had a lot of negative moments - and that’s understandable because it was high intensity and clearly a lot of people have emotional investment. at times it got mean, and sometimes it got a bit more than mean.

to try and balance the scale a little, I want you three to do something positive to end this game on a brighter note. I don’t think hate needs to go beyond gameplay, and so I would love each of you to post a heartfelt NON-GAME-RELATED compliment about each juror. Kill them with kindness, brighten their day and prove to me that this community can still see each other as people when the dust all settles.

congrats to all three of you.
1481 days 1 hour ago
Darriusdabest
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EqualDownrightFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Hello ladies, just a few things before we close tonight.

Umm, Ryan, I just want to say I liked watching your gameplay. It was SOMEWHAT dynamic...at times a little spastic. I thought you made some really great choices... after voting out all my friends...of course so I just wanted to say congrats, that’s awesome.

William, you’re another person that... in a way...I KIND OF enjoyed getting to know out here. And it’s so funny because I never really felt like we would get our plan to converge together, but that didn’t stop me from trying with you and still having a good time trying to play the game. It was nice to get to play with you but I DON'T look forward to, you know, hanging out with you afterwards.

Oh Dakota... *chuckles*, you cast yourself as the motherly figure, however, fans of classic literary fiction will see through very quickly who your true character was, which is the wicked step-mother, really, of the tribe. It’s the eccentric woman who comes in and makes demands of everyone for the things of which she feels so entitled. You know, she spoils her children (SIMON)  by perhaps giving them more rice at dinner, or the best places to sleep at night in the shelter. She takes things that she’s— you’re not entitled to or didn’t earn herself, which was always evidenced by the fact that you got more gimme’s in this game than anyone and performed the worst out of anyone at challenges. Lastly, you made the quintessential wicked step-mother move by abusing the help. Which in this case was the minority alliances throughout the game. You always made sure they felt inferior, you always kept them in their place, and you always made it eminently clear that they weren’t coming to the ball that is the tribal council here this evening with you. So, that to me feels like your fatal flaw in your whole plan because unlike life, in the game of Survivor, the outcasts are the one who get the final say. So in a sweeping moment of poetic justice, the people to which you were so rude and terrible to before relegating them to the jury with the help of your alliance, are going to decide your fate this evening. This is why I love fairy tales because they always have a happy ending and the wicked step-mother never wins bitch.

Ryan, Will, good luck.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aHzY1JcItxXX2/giphy.gif
1480 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey jurors,

I’ll start this by saying coming into this game, I saw many familiar faces (the BBUN alumni that Tiffany called out in the game), and my heart sank cause it’s always not as fun to play with people you already knew before. But it was the cards that was dealt for this season.

PREMERGE:
During the premerge, I had good connections with my tribemates and was an asset so I never felt like I was in danger. One of the pivotal premerge tribals for me was the Clair tribal. I was originally pushing for Dakota to go to cut off extra votes from the BBUN group, but then I had heard about the plan to vote Ethan, which I would have considered if I was included in those plans. This was when the people who were left out + Dakota/Simon decided to vote between either Alf or Clair. The majority of that group wanted Alf, but I had a good working relationship with Alf so I pushed for Clair to go. This vote changed the entire game as Tiffany pulled out her receipts and called out that group and solidified the sides.

MERGE:
Once the merge hit, the lines were DRAWN. I had decent relationships with enough of the players on the other side that I felt safe had I not had immunity so I did not try for a majority of first immunities or purposefully decided to not compete. I am always known for being a challenge threat and I did not want to emphasize it this early.

For the early merge votes, I wanted to keep around shields so that I would never become a target, so I was trying to target the people who weren’t perceived as targets on the other side, but this was clearly not the case. My goal was to get myself to be in the middle, and take Simon/Mari's position and get the power to decide who to vote for, however, I did not want to be seen as a dictator or a flip flopper, so I picked which battles to fight. I found out Simon/Mari were flipping at the Cody vote, but I was completely fine with it as it would up my position in the alliance. After that vote, Simon/Mari wanted to vote Darrius, as they thought many people (including me) were friends with. This wasn't who I preferred as I know I could later flip with Deshon (and bring Darrius) down the line if I ever needed to, but the vote was not changing, so I just solidified my relationship with Deshon as his #1.

I knew who the other alliance was voting most of time due to my relationship with Deshon (tried to keep that as secret as I could!), so I always knew whether or not I needed to scramble. My name was always shot down whenever it was brought up, so the only vote I received all season was at the f6.

CONTROVERSIAL VOTES:
At the Ty vote, I didn’t want to vote either Simon or Ty to go as I had a working relationship with both of them. It came down to who I had a better chance at winning against. Simon staying was the best for me as he has always been coming to me with information throughout the whole game, and didn’t have many of the jury votes locked.

Another controversial vote, was at the Mike vote. TMac and I had formed a group with Deshon and Mike to keep ourselves safe in case anything happened, so we were planning on targeting Mari at that vote, but Mari snatched immunity, which put me in a difficult position as I now had to pick between the two sides. This was a fast forward so I voted Dakota to give myself more time to think, and I ended up voting out Mike as I saw Dakota as someone better to take towards the end and didn't want to risk bringing the other alliance to the end.

The one vote that I was completely blindsided at was the TMac vote, I was already thinking that he was the biggest threat on our side and was planning on when the right time would be. I knew he was going to be targeted over me, but I didn’t think it was going to happen right then and there.

FINALE:
Going into the finale, I knew I would have been safe for 5th as long as Deshon didn’t win immunity so I wasn’t aggressive with the challenge. Deshon was one of the last shields I had, but I was wiling to let him go, as I knew I had good chances at winning the f4 immunity and there was no way I was beating him in a jury.

Did I want to go to the end with 1 side? No, but this season was so divided, and I knew I would have 0 chances at winning had I sat next to anyone not in my alliance.

Overall, I started off this game being thrown into an alliance that I wasn’t planning on being loyal to, but I had to adapt to what I was given. I am a player that likes to weigh out my options and decide from there and that is exactly what I did. I didn’t make big flashy moves because I didn’t need to. Even though I wasn’t in the middle position that I wanted, I always had options on where to go.

Good luck Ryan and Dakota!

Feel free to ask me any questions!
1480 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ryan, Will, Dakota. Congrats gentleman on making it to the end, Well played.

Dakota, I’ll start of with you. I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really see what you did all game. What was your biggest move and why do you deserve to win over Ryan/Will.
1480 days 14 hours ago
TMac_Elite
First of all, I want to say congrats to the final three. You all made it to the end and that’s something to be proud of.

I hope my fellow jurors can separate gameplay from the sides that were formed within it. This game at time was very messy and to be able to navigate it successfully can be difficult.

I’m going to make some general statements about you and your gameplay, if you disagree please give me reasoning as to why. Then I’ll ask a question that I think pertains specifically to each person’s gameplay.

Dakota, a lot of people felt you didn’t do much in this game. I mostly agree with this statement. You definitely rode the coattails of our alliance for a portion of this game and when the time came to make a move you followed along with it. I think you made moves that benefited your game and you are here because of that, but they weren’t moves bold enough for a winner. That, or they weren’t your move which makes it difficult to crown you the winner because you played a game worthy of a finalist, but not necessarily a winner. My question is what winning move did YOU make? I don’t want to hear someone else’s plan I want to hear yours.

Will, you were one of my closest allies in this game and I appreciate your loyalty till my end. Early in this game I was uncertain of your loyalty and I guess what is frustrating the jury is your lack of commitment to the side you truly committed to. There’s nothing wrong with being apart of a side in survivor (especially if yours makes final three) but putting down that group at every opportunity isn’t going to earn your votes from this jury. They are frustrated with your gameplay. In my opinion, I think they just want you to own it. Own the moves you made and the bed you slept in. Now specifically, I see in hindsight that voting out Dakota would have been an extremely beneficial move on my part and that was a move you and I debated about for most of the fast forward. I wonder if you have the same regret? This move would’ve given you the option to play that middle game that you desired. I left the decision in your hands and when you hesitantly chose Mike, I was surprised. I want to know if you feel that was the best move to make at the time? If so, why was keeping Dakota in the game better than keeping Mike?

Ryan, we have talked about my vote off and you know I’m not bitter about it. I’d say you were probably my closest ally in the game once Ethan left. I shared a large portion of my game with you and I know you did the same. With that, I can say that you played the best game out of the final three. There were several points in this game that you and I would be worried about our alliance with Dakota and Will because they didn’t try to reach out as often as we did. It put them in difficult situations because of it. I’m glad you’re not hiding form the villainous aspect of your game. You had no loyalties, which is fine I have nothing against that. In fact, I wish I could play like that sometimes, but truly you made the hard moves that were the right moves. I also want you to acknowledge, to the jury, that after Cody left you were ready to give up on this game until I told you I had the idol. The reason a fire was lit under your ass was because of me and I want that to be acknowledged before I can give you my vote. Outside of that, my question is going to be an easy, but hard one. You made a lot of tough, but really strategic moves in this game. My question is what do you feel was your best move? What was the move that most benefited Ryan?

This statement is to my fellow jurors, if you take personal feelings out of this vote and look at this final three really objectively there’s only one choice. Please vote for who played the best game. At the end of the day this is only a game. I understand the frustration and animosity toward some of the finalist, but in the state of the world that we are living in today it is better to show forgiveness and peace rather than pettiness and anger. Even if you don’t vote that way, please try to move on from this game and don’t fill your heart with hate. These people may have lied to you and played you in the game, but I promise at their core they’re good people. They’re not trying to hurt your feelings because it brings them joy. No one in this game intended for anything to be taken personal, let’s try to leave personal feelings out of these games. <3

Thank you everyone for a great season and thank you Ian for hosting a really fun game! :)
1480 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Will, you were one of my closest allies in this game and I appreciate your loyalty till my end. Early in this game I was uncertain of your loyalty and I guess what is frustrating the jury is your lack of commitment to the side you truly committed to. There’s nothing wrong with being apart of a side in survivor (especially if yours makes final three) but putting down that group at every opportunity isn’t going to earn your votes from this jury. They are frustrated with your gameplay. In my opinion, I think they just want you to own it. Own the moves you made and the bed you slept in. Now specifically, I see in hindsight that voting out Dakota would have been an extremely beneficial move on my part and that was a move you and I debated about for most of the fast forward. I wonder if you have the same regret? This move would’ve given you the option to play that middle game that you desired. I left the decision in your hands and when you hesitantly chose Mike, I was surprised. I want to know if you feel that was the best move to make at the time? If so, why was keeping Dakota in the game better than keeping Mike?

That’s interesting to hear that people weren’t sure where my loyalties lied cause I voted with one group for the majority of the game. I did want to keep options open still if there was any reason I needed to jump ship.

Voting out Dakota would have been good for you as you would have a really good shot at winning against no matter who you sat with, and him going would have opened another spot for someone else to make it. I still do believe voting out Dakota was the right call for my game, but maybe I shouldn't have tied it in the first place as I assume that's where people weren't sure where my loyalties lied. I almost did choose to save Mike cause like you said I did want the middle position, but while looking at the remaining cast during the fast forward, I was thinking who I would rather sit with and Dakota was a much better option for me to take to the end. I still felt as though I had a way towards the end even if I was not in that middle position.

Also a random thanks Tyler for working with me. We never really get to play together on the same side, but it was fun working with and getting to know you!
1480 days 12 hours ago
TMac_Elite
That’s interesting to hear that people weren’t sure where my loyalties lied cause I voted with one group for the majority of the game. I did want to keep options open still if there was any reason I needed to jump ship.

This was only early on in the game for me. Ethan and I wanted to work with you but we were unsure of how loyal you were from the beginning, but through the course of the game I saw your loyalty. Especially when you, me, and Simon started working more closely together.
1480 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
This was only early on in the game for me. Ethan and I wanted to work with you but we were unsure of how loyal you were from the beginning, but through the course of the game I saw your loyalty. Especially when you, me, and Simon started working more closely together.

Ohh true that jackbox group!!!! Don't think I didn't think you slipped up ;)
1480 days 11 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Ohh true that jackbox group!!!! Don't think I didn't think you slipped up ;)

LMAO at that point in the game I didn't care that much just because we were getting down to the nitty gritty and that was literally on the first tribe we were on lol. I didn't worry about it too much.
1480 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan, we have talked about my vote off and you know I’m not bitter about it. I’d say you were probably my closest ally in the game once Ethan left. I shared a large portion of my game with you and I know you did the same. With that, I can say that you played the best game out of the final three. There were several points in this game that you and I would be worried about our alliance with Dakota and Will because they didn’t try to reach out as often as we did. It put them in difficult situations because of it. I’m glad you’re not hiding form the villainous aspect of your game. You had no loyalties, which is fine I have nothing against that. In fact, I wish I could play like that sometimes, but truly you made the hard moves that were the right moves. I also want you to acknowledge, to the jury, that after Cody left you were ready to give up on this game until I told you I had the idol. The reason a fire was lit under your ass was because of me and I want that to be acknowledged before I can give you my vote. Outside of that, my question is going to be an easy, but hard one. You made a lot of tough, but really strategic moves in this game. My question is what do you feel was your best move? What was the move that most benefited Ryan?

Thank you for your words, Tyler. ♥️ And I will definitely own the fact that after Cody left, I 100% felt down about my position in this game. ALL of premerge was a rollercoaster for me. One vote goes my way, the next vote I stay by one vote, the next vote I vote in minority again. It was just getting to be very emotionally taxing for awhile. But once you confided in me that you had in fact found the merge idol, you lit the fire back underneath me for sure. After the Cody vote off every single vote that proceeded, I was at the forefront of and voted in the majority every single time. I give you the credit for getting my head back in the game.

And as morbid as it may be, going from thanking you for keeping my head in the game, I also have to say leading the charge to blindside you with your idol is the vote off that benefited my game the most in terms of my chances to win. I wrote a confessional prior to the vote that said, “I know my chances to win at this point in the game are slim, but do I concede defeat and say if I’m gonna lose, I’ll lose to Tyler. Or do I make a move now and try and give myself the best shot to win I possibly can?” And ultimately I took the shot. It was the last tribal I was really going to be able to get you out without you feeling like you were in any real danger. You know I love you Tyler and if I was going to lose I would’ve wanted it to be to you, but I saw the opportunity to make a huge move and pad my resume and I had to take it. It was a huge risk, but I think a risk worth taking seeing how it planned out for me now.

Love you Tmac ♥️
1480 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
to try and balance the scale a little, I want you three to do something positive to end this game on a brighter note. I don’t think hate needs to go beyond gameplay, and so I would love each of you to post a heartfelt NON-GAME-RELATED compliment about each juror. Kill them with kindness, brighten their day and prove to me that this community can still see each other as people when the dust all settles.

Okay some of these are still gonna be semi GAME related but still something nice!!

Cody -  We didn’t spend much time together in the game, but after our last messy AF game together, I’m glad we got to work together this time and I got to see a different side of you that I didn't know before

Darrius - I think you’re super funny, and even though you don’t want to talk with me after, I’m sure we will meet again cause of Deshon so see ya soon!

Tiffany - You’re a little crazy when you go into Tiffany mode, but that’s what makes you someone fun to watch in these group games and a wildcard in these games. I know you’re super loyal to who you’re with

Tyler (Bam) - My favorite thing about you is that you put everything you have into whatever you’re doing. You always put your 100% in whatever you do

Mike - I also didn’t get to know you too well in the beginning, people just kept telling me that you were super shady. Hope I get to see you in a future game or get to talk to you more to squash that label!

Tyler (Mac) - You are genuinely so down to earth and so easy to talk to, just a stand up fellow overall! Deserve all the best

Mari - This is basically game related, but you were so iconic especially during the fast forward, and caused another chaotic vote

Deshon - You already know I just like everything about you!! I know we’ll be friends forever x

Simon - You were my fav new person I met in this game!! I know you were sneaky, but I think our personalities just mesh well together. Can’t wait to get to know you outside of the game!
1480 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
To answer Simon:

Cody- a very good friend of mine. We will always be in touch. I always love our talks and love whenever you ask me for advice with girls, as if if I’m the best candidate to get advice from in that department 😂

Darrius- seriously funny as hell. Gamewise it didn’t work out for us, but I know you’re someone that I could really get along with outside of games. I love your personality

Tiffany- the one word that comes to mind whenever I think about you is passion. You are very firm in your beliefs/thoughts and that is a very good thing when expressed appropriately.

Bamold- you’re always dedicated to anything you do and that’s admirable. I also really liked our personal talks outside of the game so I hope we can continue that after.

Mike- one of the easiest people in the game to talk to, prior to the beef we had inside the game. You’re really easy going and definitely someone I would like to keep up with after this game is over because I felt like as people we got along really well. Also, let’s smoke a doobie after this game is over because I need one lol

Tmac- I just seriously love you. I know anytime I need someone, I can depend on you. You’re one of my very best friends and have such a kind, loving soul. Never change.

Mari- I’ve told you so many times how I feel about you but I will again now. I feel like I got to see a side of you that no one else really did in this game. You’re sooo kind, sweet, shy, and so many other adjectives I could list but I won’t go on too long. Even if I don’t win this game, I feel like I won because I got to meet you. ♥️

Deshon- we had the most in common as people than I did with anyone else. We both are struggling with being in be medical field and trying to do shit online 🙄 and I think you’re genuinely a nice person. Hope we can keep in touch

Simon- one of the sweetest, most genuine souls I have ever met. I hate that you’ve gotten a lot of hate from people because you really do not deserve it. You were always so nice to me and I can tell that inside, you’re as sincere as they come. I can’t wait to get to know you more on the outside
1480 days 8 hours ago
77sparks77
I think we’re all aware this is a two horse race now, but thank you both and best of luck - it was lovely getting to know both of you and I’m happy with both your answers. 🧡

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!