This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Seven Seas

Topic » Final Tribal Council — Seven..

1480 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
Will Aka Willard, you said it yourself that you and I didn’t really spend that much time together therefore it was really hard for me to analyze your game and my opinions on you were simply based on the intel that the other jurors brought to me. Some of the jurors were referring to you as a sheep based on the fact that throughout the game you didn’t have many break out moments leaving us impressed. I know you touched on it in your speech where you said you didn’t make any flashy moves. So my question for you is was it your strategy to just lay low the whole time and not try anything big or was it just the hand you were dealt?
1480 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Will Aka Willard, you said it yourself that you and I didn’t really spend that much time together therefore it was really hard for me to analyze your game and my opinions on you were simply based on the intel that the other jurors brought to me. Some of the jurors were referring to you as a sheep based on the fact that throughout the game you didn’t have many break out moments leaving us impressed. I know you touched on it in your speech where you said you didn’t make any flashy moves. So my question for you is was it your strategy to just lay low the whole time and not try anything big or was it just the hand you were dealt?

My strategy in the beginning was to lay low, and with how the game shook out laying low was what was best for my game in the position that I was. I weighed out the options I had at every tribal and picked what I felt was better for me. Had I flipped or made a big move, I don't know if I would still be sitting here with a chance at winning this game. I adapted to whatever cards were dealt to me.

Hope that answers your question
1479 days 16 hours ago
Raydiz33
This was a tough decision but I’m locking in my vote for the person who got dirty, made big moves and played the best game this season. Congrats man.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!