This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Naruhata

Topic » Reunion — Naruhata

1514 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Time for the coveted Player of the Season woo
1514 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
It's my birthday.

https://i.imgur.com/flujfbC.gif
1514 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
omg yes i actually lowkey would have been so sad if i didnt get villain...even though everyone this season was one! love u all
1514 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Player of the Season

Dana!

https://i.imgur.com/osUNbxd.gif

Dana, there was no doubt that you had control in this game from the moment it started, to the moment it ended. You may not have gone to tribal till merge, however you made the most of it. You stuck with OG Jounetsu when you needed to, and you betrayed them when you saw fit. What really stood out to us, was when you voted Sagar out but he stayed because of an idol, and you *somehow* had them convinced that you voted Noah out with them. You were literally in both chats, and you were just playing the perfect middle. You were in so much danger at the same time, but you rode that out the best way you knew how, and you seemingly glided to finals with ease. Yes there was some luck with Wes finding that idol when you guys idoled out TJ, but there’s always luck in Survivor, and you still managed to persevere to the end with a VERY strong game. I think Ian even commented that you’re probably the least offensive player to have ever made FTC in his series (which is a really good thing!) You 100% deserved this win tonight, and you should be very proud with how you have played. Well done.
1514 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
no suprise here
1514 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
a man
1514 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
a winner
1514 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright and finally...Great Potential :)
1514 days 11 hours ago
rockstarr
Grats Dana
1514 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
obscurity
a man
1514 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Great Potential

TJ!

https://i.imgur.com/tz38K6r.gif

TJ you were a wonderful WONDERFUL surprise in this game. When we saw you apply and get in the cast (full of well-seasoned group game players for the most part), we were worried. There’s a stigma that people who are high levels on the site and don’t typically play group games, are automatically going to go inactive or play horribly, etc. However, you really broke that mold. You honestly were the leader of your side, straight up. Yes, you guys did make moves as a unit, however you really were the one that shined through strategically. Your partnership with Vlad throughout the duration of this season was really interesting to watch, and the way you would always thoroughly think moves through was very insightful. We are so blessed to have had you play this season, and I’m sure we’ll see you in the future <3
1514 days 11 hours ago
rockstarr
awww so sweet <3
1514 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
TJ<3
1514 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Vlad getting no recognition is sad :(
1514 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
TJ king

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!