This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1501 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
My fave gif
1501 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
noah_kondon
clearly someone witn no editing skills doesn't know how easy it is to screenshot someone's skype pic, remove the background, and paste it on a pic of a goat.

Well I never go that far to make fun over someone but ok...
1501 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gonvictim
1501 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Victim Gonzalo

https://media.giphy.com/media/KDEV9kqBGId8Zifd4a/giphy.gif
1501 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
noah_kondon
Gonvictim

I'm not a victim
I don't cry and hide under a rock (like you)
1501 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Oh you don't?

https://media.giphy.com/media/fWw2sY2CqIRSkJnO7s/giphy.gif
1501 days 6 hours ago
VinSincent
Lmao is this for real final tribal i thought its going to be only blog on this season without some drama XD
1501 days 6 hours ago
rockstarr
I wouldnt mind seeing anyone of you three winning this. But, I am going to base my vote off of who I think played the best game. Good luck you three.
1501 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
VinSincent
Lmao is this for real final tribal i thought its going to be only blog on this season without some drama XD

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d90eeccf4da7e82bca10d2f5b1e385d2/tenor.gif?itemid=10444165
1501 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
When Gonzalo thinks every neutral post is taking his side

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xZvvOZRmKay4xy/giphy.gif
1501 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
A gay could dream

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0EwYgjy68s8gnEWc/giphy.gif
1500 days 15 hours ago
Saginator18
Lol I’m honestly kinda scared to ask a question cuz of how ftc has gone thus far, but ig I’ll go for it anyways.

I’m gonna ask all of you the same question, but I’m gonna make a lil note for each of you.

I’d like all three of you to please explain how you outplayed each other.

Gonzalo, for half the jury you said we should vote you cuz you weren’t responsible for our vote-offs, while the other half you said should vote for you because you were NOT responsible for our exits. In your answer, make sure you decide if you were in control of the game or not.

Eli, being voted out and getting back in the game through EoE definitely makes this an uphill battle for you, so you’re gonna have to fight. A lot of reasons you gave to vote you over Dana is cuz dana needed to win immunities to get to ftc. But the only reason you got back in the game was through a challenge. So in your answer, either weigh the challenge you won against Dana’s immunity run and/or discuss why what you did on edge and after edge was more impressive than what Dana and Gonzalo did without having gotten voted out of the game.

Dana, you’ve kinda avoided attacking your competitors’ games. The jury is pretty much aware of the game you played so far, so I’d prefer if you’d please focus more on comparing it directly to your competitors’ when answering my question.

But yea, grats to all 3 of you; I know you all worked hard to get where you are, just in 3 very different ways. Good luck!
1500 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
Gonzalo, for half the jury you said we should vote you cuz you weren’t responsible for our vote-offs, while the other half you said should vote for you because you were NOT responsible for our exits. In your answer, make sure you decide if you were in control of the game or not.

Eli (First time) - I was the one who suggested the idea of evicting him off. And he went in 6-2-1 vote (RESPONSIBLE)
Cameron - I (again) suggested his name and he voted of in 5-1-1 vote (RESPONSIBLE)
GP - I wanted Wes out, and I voted for him 2 the both times. It was Vincent fault that he got evicted in that voted because he flipped to favor Wes (NOT RESPONSIBLE)
Aiden - I voted for Lexey. It was Sagar fault that Aiden got evicted (NOT RESPONSIBLE)
Josh & Clark - NOT RESPONSIBLE
Sagar (1st time) - I leak to main chat and private chat to Lexey/Vlad and Nick, about his intentions. (RESPONSIBLE)
Nick - I voted for Lexey. (NOT RESPONSIBLE)
Sag - Vincent orchestrated your eviction, because he talk with the 2 main alliances to vote for you. So yes I voted for you, but you wheren't a target for me. (NOT RESPONSIBLE)
Noah - Like I said, the original vote was Dana, but Sagar somewhat knew he was going to be the vote for the other alliance, so convice TJ and Vincent to change the vote and do Noah because he was shady and shektchy with his responses. I vote for Noah. (NOT RESPONSIBLE)
Lexey - I was the one who told everyone to do her, and TJ and Vincent agreed. Also to avoid that someone get votes, I talk to TJ and Vincent and Harry, to put the target on me.(RESPONSIBLE)
Harry - NOT RESPONSIBLE. Wes use his idol.
Sagar (2nd time) - INDEED AGAIN FUCK HIS GAMEPLAY, and convince Vlad to join and evict him. (RESPONSIBLE)
TJ -NOT RESPONSIBLE
Vlad - Eli idea to kick him out because he was good with the jury. (JURY FAULT)
Vincent - Same as Vlad (JURY FAULT)
Wes - After I told Eli that Wes is coming for his ass, and Dana using his spy glass, Wes vote against Eli, show up, and was easy to convince Eli to do Wes. ultimate the luck was on my side, but because i convince Eli to do Wes i wouldn't be here.
1500 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@Sag

Dana, you’ve kinda avoided attacking your competitors’ games. The jury is pretty much aware of the game you played so far, so I’d prefer if you’d please focus more on comparing it directly to your competitors’ when answering my question.

I don't want to attack Eli or Gonzalo's games because that has a negative connotation, but I hope I can show in as much detail as possible how my game was different than both of theirs, and that it is the more deserving of the three.

Eli's game was predominantly spent on the edge. Even the damn Finale episode was titled The Edge of Eli: I think Gonzalo called it that and we had a good laugh. Eli didn't show up for the first immunity challenge and was voted off. His time on the edge does not seem deserving of being better than the moves I made while still in the game. For the first half of the edge, his only real competition was Sagar, as 4 people raised their sail. Throughout the merge, all I would hear from people heading to the edge was that Eli was steamrolling everything. Of course people are going to give him fire tokens for advantages. I did it day 2 and I would not change a thing for my steal-a-vote, or the spyglass I bought from Noah. Eli was able to buy two challenge advantages and without those he would not have returned, so I will applaud him on that. Still, he failed in the finale to get me out, which so many of you are taking note of. He had three opportunities to win against me in challenges, as he was probably my biggest competitor. His strategic decisions in the finale were poor as well. At the final 6, he wasted his idol, as everyone was on board to vote out Vlad. At the final 5, he voted for Vincent, who I think had a chance to beat me, yet voted out my biggest competition instead of Wes who wanted him out. He listened to me and we voted for Vincent. At the final 4, he voted based off his dislike for Wes instead of thinking with his head and let Gonzalo go to luck.

Gonzalo's gameplay was erratic. Everyone here either likes or does not like Gonzalo. I'm with the former group, but I do recognize the failures of his social and strategic game. From a relationships standpoint, Gonzalo sucked at maintaining positive relationships. Even now as he answers your questions, he has no filter and says whatever the F he wants to about the jurors' games and personalities. Most of his comments are rude and I don't think someone who is that in your face deserves to win. From a perspective on the moves he made, there weren't many. In his answer to your question, I feel like he loosely claimed responsibility. For the Eli and Cameron votes, those were tribe votes, and it's naive of him to think that those were completely his decision, as I'm sure inactivity factored into them. For the Lexey vote, I'm not sure what he's trying to say by "getting the votes on him." We voted for Gonzalo because he was proven to be super untrustworthy and leaked the majority of what anyone said to him. The funniest part of his strategy too with the finale is when he just claimed that Vlad and Vincent's eliminations were the jury's fault? We were the people who had the power to vote. Everyone was mutually ready to vote out Vlad because I exposed his vote at the TJ tribal council against Gonzalo, making no one on either side trust him, Vincent was eliminated because of my strategy I talked about earlier, and Wes drew the purple rock. I hope everyone's perceptions of Gonzalo this entire game are ringing true with his answers.
1500 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
Dana are you serious? Girl..... you are delusional if you think you have anything to do about Vlad and Vincent eviction...

It was mostly because people on the jury where going to favor them over you, so girl you actually dindt have to do much, Eli handend the info the moment he went back form the EOE. So I call bullshit on this one.

Also, you didnt vote Lexey or Sagar both times, meaning I make the move and out voted your alliance... on the other hand, you have no control on who goes anytime, because you where inmune or play idols, you can only say you are here, because people like you more... and this practically and easy thing to do, when you werent at any tribal pre-merge.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!