This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 —..

1548 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, Let's get to today's immunity challenge!
1548 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.imgur.com/ed7twBM.gif

Welcome to “Don’t Blink”

For today’s immunity challenge you will be testing your memorization skills while also trying to be lightning fast.

Each round I will post a gif that contains a variety of symbols, some of which do repeat. The goal of this challenge is to pinpoint which symbol does not repeat, and type whatever symbol that is here in this thread. Spelling DOES indeed count considering the words are included in the gif. You only get ONE guess per round, however if both players are incorrect then you may guess again. If you are the first to type the correct answer, you will score a point for your tribe.

The catch, is that each round one person from each tribe must represent and compete for their tribe. Choose carefully though, as you may not compete in rounds back to back, and the first person to say that they are playing is the one that will be selected to compete in that round.

Here is an example round:

https://i.giphy.com/media/U7VYq1mJgkSc4kwU05/giphy.gif

The correct answer in this case would be “Horse” because it does not repeat in the gif sequence.

The first tribe to score 5 points will win immunity/Reward, while the losers will have a date with me at tribal council, where one of you will become the second person voted out of this game!

Any questions? If not, then we are ready to begin.
1548 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Yeehaw!!!
1548 days 7 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Lord
1548 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1548 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
let's do it
1548 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, who’s going for Round 1? I am taking to first person to say that they're going.
1548 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Me
1548 days 7 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Me
1548 days 7 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Ok fire
1548 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
*steps up*

READAY!!!
1548 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Aerugo - Grace
Amestris - Brian
1548 days 7 hours ago
FireX
GL grace!
1548 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Bsbs
1548 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Bsbsbs

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!