This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Mt. Hakurei

Topic » Final Tribal Council — Mt...

1659 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Kyle and Logan to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Mt. Hakurei

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Christian, Morgan, Raul, Gabriel, Gabe, Brittany, Brian, Livingston, Billy, Alan, and Tris voted out at the last tribal council.

Kyle and Logan, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

** Votes are due by October 23rd at 6:00 pm EST **

Reunion will be on October 23rd at 6:30 pm EST.

Good luck!
1659 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
10-0 Kyle

spoilers
1659 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
I'm too tired to write up a speech tonight, so just ask me questions in the meantime and I will have my speech up tomorrow.
1659 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212
One question
Do I make a good bowl of rice on the island?

congrats both of you
1659 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
Do I make a good bowl of rice on the island?

IDK. I just steal your rice that Livingston provides us in our game.
1659 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212
MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO FAT UGH
TAKE MY JURY VOTE AND LEAVE ME ALONE
1659 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
LMFAO
1659 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I am not voting Kyle after he voted me out.
1659 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
In all seriousness - Congrats to the two of you. I know my game was a clusterheck this season so me not sitting there where you are is nice. Social game is key in here so I want y'all to give 1 fact about each juror that does NOT pertain to gameplay and then explain your role in their elimination (if applicable) and why you eliminated them (if applicable).

And y'all don't sugarcoat a damn thing.
1659 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I want each of you to compare the jurors to a real life Survivor player, best answer wins my vote :)
1659 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Christian has an awesome New outfit that I want gifted to me. And My role in his elimination was that I was the one who wanted him out in the first place because I have always seen him as a good gameplayer if people allow him to go far.

Morgan I met in one of those fast skype games and we seemed to bond pretty well. The reason I wanted to take him out was because after the influence Britt has on people caught me off guard, I wanted to take out an ally of hers to ultimately weaken her for the future where I could swoop in and gain her trust when she was desperate.

Raul moved to Spain and he is the Spanish icon of the season. Raul was mainly just a vote because my alliance wanted to try to flush an idol Alan possibly had, and Raul seemed like someone no one expected to be a target.

Gabriel I never really had a chance to connect with, but he seemed like a person that would’ve flipped and I could’ve potentially worked with had he not been taken out in the double tribal.

Gabe is a loyal king who is one of the reasons I even made it to merge in the first place. So him getting voted out the one day tribe round was not pleasant. It didn’t really impact me negatively when he was voted out, but the reason I voted Tris with him was because I wanted to show him I was thankful for him saving my ass during the Rakuyou Massacre.

Brittany is the Okinawa queen. We have played many games together, and her social game is absolutely impeccable! However, I was able to catch on early about how much influence she had over people, and I couldn’t let her get away with it. At this point she was in a desperate situation and I gave her a glimmer of hope. It didn’t matter to me whether she stayed or not, but I voted with brittany and Alan to prove I wasn’t just another sheep in the 6 Musketeers. I’m sorry you ended up leaving, but for me, voting with you was intended to better my game and become less of a target.

Brian and I had a strange history. We first met in BigBen’s Paraguay, and we didn’t exactly get along. Then we played a long term skype Big Brother game where he was my ride or die to the end. This game, we were in the same alliance, but I never really developed a strong bond with him. And when Alan won immunity, I decided t was time to cut Brian because the previous vote he had lied to me, and I just didn’t feel he had my back going forward.

Livingston has a gf named Nelly. He lives in Spartanburg SC and he goes to a Methodist college. This bitch is one of the nicest people you will ever meet in or out of Tengaged. He is such a nice guy. And people should be lucky to be graced with his presence. The only reason I blindsided you Livingston is because I felt like if you were to go to the end, I would not have stood a chance to make final 2 in the case that Alan had an immunity run all the way. And I saw Billy and Logan as more helpful in beating Alan on immunity than you. Although you were an extremely close ally, I just didn’t see myself making it to the end if someone had to choose between me and you.

Billy is a gas pumper from Rutgers University. I’m sorry Billy. I did not want you out at all. You were honestly my ride or die to the final 2. I had absolutely no part in your elimination other than telling you to vote Alan, who played an idol on himself.

Alan is a 21 year old drunken Brit who is a beast in immunity challenges. The second you were not immune it was obvious I had to take you out. We all knew you were gonna win against anyone at the end.

Tris you are a sweet dude and you are such an enthusiastic group game player. I voted you out in final 3 because I wanted to show that I could be loyal to the people I have worked with the entire game, and I didn’t want an easy win. So I figured Logan would be a bit tougher to beat than you. Not to mention you were the only person all game to vote for me. So I had to take the person that was targeting me out.

I hope this satisfies your question Livingston!
1659 days 14 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Well....... Alan is not a brit he is scottish....
1659 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Isn’t Great Britain the collection of England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland?
1659 days 7 hours ago
Christian37
I believe they can identify as both Scottish and British. Not sure though...
1659 days 7 hours ago
Christian37
Christian has an awesome New outfit that I want gifted to me

Not going to happen :D
1659 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Brittany's question
Christian Savage Survivor Pearl Islands seemed like he was safe but, at tribal cancel got betrayed
Morgan  Laura Survivor Samoa someone switched tgeir vote in the revore to avoid rocks
Raul Julia Survivor Ghost Island was voted out since wasn't expecting and the idol was flushed out
Gabriel Mike Survivor HHH idoled out and was one of the stray votes. The only difference is you went as the only vote valid
Gabe Lex Survivor All Stars needed in the premerge but, was expandable in merge after you weren't needed.
Brittany Amy Survivor Vanuatu.  Leader of your alliance but, went in midjury stage. In your case late midjury.
Livingston  Sunday Survivor Millenials vs gen x. Voted out with the majority of votes when the legacy advantage was played.
Billy Baylor Survivor San Jun Del Sur. Idoled out with a handed over idol.
Alan Jerry Survivor Heroes vs Villains.  Would've eon had you made it to the end.
Tris Cirie  Survivor Micronesia robbed of making it to the end.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!