This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Mt. Hakurei

Topic » Final Tribal Council — Mt...

1658 days 14 hours ago
RedsKanto
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL SPEECH

https://youtu.be/kmkLg0spUrE
1658 days 13 hours ago
RedsKanto
LaFierceBrittany2
I want each of you to compare the jurors to a real life Survivor player, best answer wins my vote :)

There is no comparison for any of yall. Everybody is unique in their own way, and there is no way I could compare yall to any player. (This is definitely not a cop out answer because I am a lazy fucker.)
1658 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Livingston's question
Christian  The runner up of Julian's Survivor Namibia who could charm the jury. You had to go dince I was not in a position to make a move.
Morgan loves scream and is a multiple survivor of Xxlovewazika's Scream series. You were voted out for
Raul the Spaniard who definitely isn't afraid to go after big names in big brother.  You had to go since no one would think of using an idol on you.
Gabriel the first vet to fall and tried to get me out multiple times except this time.
Gabe  the person who tried to get me out but, became friends in Cutthroat Big Brother Season 1. You just had to go since you were the only one at the tribal not in 6 musketeers.
Brittany the queen who despite me thinking of being bitter I still gave the vote to win  to in Okinawa . You went since to me, it was an eye for an eye.
Brian loves the challenge. I voted you out simce we weren't close and used my steal a vote on Alan to make people think I wasn't with him.
Livingston the starting host of L Survivor who was busy in life. I did vote you to show I wasn't 100 percent loyal to The Root Pack.
Billy the person who knew how to play idol right and not afraid to cut people in Big Brothers to maybe win.
Alan the 21 year old who could rival comp beasts in CBS Survivor and 2nd vet to fall. You had to go since at that point one of you or Kyle had to go and Kyle was immune.
Tris the nice person who loves to compete in 12 Deaths
1658 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
But in reality though
For Brittany’s question...

Christian- Roark from HHH
Taken out because you were viewed as a threat but never actually proved to be threatening to anyone’s games yet.

Morgan- Edgardo from Fiji
Not necessarily the biggest threat on the opposing side, but was a certain opposer who was a number for Brittany. And no one would see Morgan’s name being thrown out before Brittany or Alan.

Raul- John Hennigan
Someone no one saw as a threat to take out at the time, but was just a random secondary target used for an idol to be flushed.

Gabriel- Chelsea from Ghost Island
I never really knew who you were and ngl you never played an important role in my game.

Gabe- Alec Merlino
You were the Alec to my Elizabeth. You are the reason I even made it to merge in the first place and did not just become a victim of the Rakuyou Massacre. Like Alec did when he blindsided Natalia and saved Elizabeth after the tribe swap in DvG

Brittany- Parvati Shallow
Social queen, “flirtatious” and ran your side without seeming like an ultimate dictator.

Brian- Grant from Redemption Island
Just a guy who got voted out by his own alliance.

Livingston- Courtney from Survivor Panama
One of the biggest goats left in the game and was strategically taken out by me Cirie style. If I lost you go any farther, Alan would’ve chosen you over me for final 2 in the case Alan won immunities all the way to the end.

Billy- Victoria Baamonde
He was viewed as a really good player in premerge and early merge, but then was just forgotten about. And like Victoria, Billy ended up getting idoled out towards the end of the game.

Alan- Joe Anglim from any season.
He was a comp beast that went on immunity runs. Need I say more?

Tris- Cochran from South Pacific.
He was seen as the weak player from the start and always seemed to be treated like a pawn. When Tris flipped over Alan’s side however, he still remained a sheep just to be taken out at the end.

Sorry if these are not the best answers. But I tried my best.
1658 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
So coming into the game, I was the worst placed vet of us 3 to enter by being the first boot in Season 3.
I started out on the easy picking  tribe Rakuyou.
The first 2 boots all went  to what we knew what was going to be the boot if we didn't gave numbers but, the 3rd boot I was supposed to be the target and instead campaigned and with luck Katie the traitor went.
Next the tribe swap and all 3 of us Rakuyou were still together but, again easy pickings  until Kyle did the majority of the work to get us to avoid the last tribal of preseason.
Merge
Going into merge I didn't have a big alliance to lean on  until, The root pack was made with me, kyle, Livingston, and Billy while I made the Vet alliance with Gabriel and Alan. I admit I did tell Tris he might have to play his idol since I knew the vets and kyle were voting him so he definitely was getting minimum 3 votes .
At the Raul boot, 6 musketeers was made with the root pack, Tris, and Brian.
Now comes my immunity win along with Alan  for the one day tribes. I took Kyle so that I could show him I was keeping  Rakuyou together and to be able to decide his fate but, because of this double tribal it was way too much 1 sided and needed to be ready to make the neccesary moves to get to the end.
At Brian's boot it was purposeful to use the vote stealon Alan since if it was discovered I was still in contact with Alan then I would've became the new target.
Finale night I was trying my best in the comps but, unfortunately wasn't fast enough to win all 3, best chance was the remember comp but, fell short. Unlike Kyle I was thinking of maybe taking Tris to reward friendship and make up for getting his idol wasted.
Kyle was rarely targeted but, I had the target since I was a vet and wasn't supposed to get to the end. I went rogue on the livingston vore since I knew it would be too easy to take me out in the revote so I did prevent that from happening by sadly voting him.
1658 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
I never voted Tris in the Christian vote btw
1658 days 9 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Anyways, my question is pretty simple.
I didn't even know there was a Kyle in the game and could never remember of Logan (idk why he says I always come for him since idek who he is) and I don't blame it 100% on you. I'd feel bad if I saw someone as cute as me and had to start conversations. Jokes aside. I also didn't feel the necessity of talking to you two so like 50/50 blame.

My question is simple. I want to know what would be the ideal boot list for your game (Pre-jury included) and why.
Remember, I have no reason to vote for any of you so like if you are too lazy to answer my question, I will also be too lazy to vote for you.

Thank you so much
1658 days 8 hours ago
cfff
Congrats you two!

Logan - why do u deserve my vote when you didnt talk to a lot of people  and this is a social game?

Kyle- why are u such a game bot? :p
1657 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Brian, there are a few reasons why I wasn't the most social . 1 is I couldn't become a villian again after becoming a monster in Big Ben's and 2 is I didn't want to be seen as a gamebot since I'm usually a big gamebot .

I should win since unlike Kyle, I wasn't afraid to be targeted while he was. There's a reason I was targeted way more then he was.
1657 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle- why are u such a game bot? :p

Idk how to answer this other than by saying you hate just who I am. I struggle socially, but excel strategically. And that is just part of Autism. We don’t have the normal social skills of people but our minds work in much different ways and it is seen as mental retardation in some cases. But that’s why I’m a game bot. I struggle socially, so I have to implement a superior strategic game to get through.
1657 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Gabriel

It’s hard to determine a set bootlist from the start of the game, and my strategy is to have no strategy at the start and just form my gameplay from there. So due to this, I don’t really have an ideal bootlist. But preferably, id like to take out social threats who are not fully loyal to me, and people who play similarly to me. Basically anyone who knows how I think or knows how to wrk a group of people are usually at the top of my hitlist.
1657 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Also Logan, I’m not afraid to be targeted. But I’m not gonna go out of my way to become a target. If I can get to this point without being considered as the vote, then that must mean I did something right with my social game. That doesn’t mean I was a scared player.
1657 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
Kaizen:
Alan/AlanDuncan 5th too dangerous in comps
Livingston H./noobsmoke13 7th just wasn't a strong enough ally
Gabe M./skimmilk4 8th just didn't connect after merge
Brittany J./LaFierceBrittany2 13th too dangerous to keep around
Raul L./LaGafas 9th weren't on my side
Morgan/Tizian 12th couldn't trust you

Murasaki:
Gabriel T./gabrieltrezza 6th wasn't that big  of a threat
Billy V./Bvance1212 3rd could've had some jury votes
Brian C./cfff 10th couldn't trust you
Nik W./nikw98 14th don't know what would've happened had you made merge
Christian M./Christian37 11th wasn't 100 percent dure which side you were on.
Tris A./TMAN54445 2nd since I wanted to repay Tris amd have a final 2 of me and him.

Rakuyou:
Kyle W./RedsKanto 4th also dangerous at comps
Katie M./bigdizzleyomama 18th fior being a traitor
Annette C./Gilsgirl 16th our tribe just wouldn't stop losing
Chris C./Chris1080 15th didn't have thd numbers
Kamani W./Seven_Ikonique 17th didn't  really know you

Gabriel a good example was Jaybirdnifty Survivor Antartica

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!