This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | East Blue

Topic » Final Tribal Council | East..

1699 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Also in case you’re wondering my favorite smell is new sneakers and leather goods ok thanku
1699 days 6 hours ago
BluJay112
@John

Specifically I am referring to Chili’s boot. Chili voted me the round before, and even though Chili, Isaiah, and the other arms of this “premade” had thrown my name out, voted me, et cetera, i still struggled with retaliating.

I wish I had the power to just slice throats and not contemplate every moment, but I think too hard and dwell on the negativity; however, I learned that the world keeps turning, and I shouldn’t get worked up over insignificant drama. Will I still worry? Most likely, but I’m growing with this quality of me.
1699 days 6 hours ago
BluJay112
@Ashanti

My biggest flaw in this game was my slow climb to power and influence. In the beginning, like i mentioned, i lacked a lot of passion due to my real life and just emotional stability. I wish I gave the respect to this host from minute one, second one.

I don’t think it should hinder my win, because like Michele Fitzgerald, I out-toughed my fellow finalists because I grew in power, never remained stagnant or declined.
1698 days 10 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
issy please shut the FUCK up.

being at the 'bottom' of me, katherine and michelle? YOU LITERALLY COULD OF FLIPPED IT-

'you never spoke to us before the merge'

maybe because we were never on a tribe with you, you stupid brainless fucking whore.

don't give me fucking excuses you're a fucking premade sheep now rot in HELL you fucking ROACH
1698 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
Issy why are you acting like you werent in the premade chat the whole time?
1698 days 9 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Hey y'all im so sorry bc i dont ask anything, but im too busy these days so better player wins and GL you 3 :)
1698 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!