This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Disubōdo

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1441 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Nate and Kat to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Disubōdo

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Ray, Sam, Dylan, Johnny, Justin, Jordan, Lee, Neil, and Renny voted out at the last tribal council.

Nate and Kat, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

** Votes due by April 17th at 7:30 PM EST **

Reunion will be short after!

Good luck!
1441 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
No need for opening statements we have our 5 votes already decided.
1441 days 10 hours ago
s73100
1441 days 10 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
1441 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
1441 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
You got any questions or statements for us 😂
1441 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
Oh I said my statement to Daniel when I left. I made a promise and me and the other four in our alliance are following through on it. :)
1441 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
We’ve already sent our votes.
Maximum pettiness.
1441 days 10 hours ago
s73100
Kat, I feel the need to apologize to you. I called you a sheep when I left but you are clearly a mastermind! I do have to STAN that! QUEEN SHIT!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/28e2aca4399d67dae396c66ef0555302/852d336a47523f0d-fb/s500x750/2c81352042f98cc4e2e9c37c7571be48e82e62ed.gifv

To the hosts! Congratulations on surviving a boring brain dead sheep cast! I'm so proud of you for making it through and I will continue to grow from your bravery. You've taught me that anything is possible with a little bit of patience and you showed that by managing to get through this. You're bravery inspires millions of Americans across the globe.
https://media.giphy.com/media/sFMDqop2ku4M0/giphy.gif

God speed hosts. God speed.
1441 days 10 hours ago
s73100
your* bravery oopsies
1441 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
Awh thank you Sam, I would like to apologise aswell for telling you to fuck off 🤭😂.
1441 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
Kat the mastermind!!
1441 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
LMFAO
1441 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Hello members of the jury, I've been building on the speech ever since Senryaku won its first immunity challenge, that goes to show how much I was in control of this game and how o knew I would make the FTC. I believe I played the three aspects of Survivor greatly, my greatest strength was my Social and Strategic game was very strong and I've got evidence of also doing well on the physical side by winning a tribal council and staying up for 3 hours to try and win against Jordan the endurance God. Hopefully you'll take the time to listen to this speech and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Pre-Game
Before Ian's Survivor had started I knew 5 people coming in; Johnny, Justin, Nate, Dylan and Nathan. I think we can all agree that I talked to each one of you once before this game started highlighting my social game, I even talked to People from the opposite tribes for 2 reasons. A) to make sure I can be involved in both sides of the game in case tribal lines came to play and B) so I can make those starting bonds to make f2/3's.

==Episode 1==
Now going into the premiere I tried my hardest in the puzzle challenge and unfournately lost, Nathan won and at that time I had the whole tribe on my side. I decided to target chase due to him having connections from people from the opposite tribe, I controlled who each side was voting for and Chase went home.

==Episode 2==
Atsukau loses this immunity and I made a decision to target the person who thought he was running the game when in hindsight it was me. I made sure I got most of the tribe on my side for this vote and I even got Nathan to vote out his best friend, this shows my strategy was strong because I was able to manipulate my whole tribe into voting with me.

*I won all immunities after that until the merge*

==The Merge==
The Merge came and not one person hated me, I was on nobody's radar and everyone thought I was a sheep. This round I wanted to go for Dylan but I found it vital for me to take a back seat and let someone else lead the vote as I knew that it could make people think I was running the game and decide to take me out next round. I voted with the majority to send ray home.

== Final 10==
This round lines were drawn in the sand. I was still good with most of the group but I knew I needed to make moves to build up my Survivor resume so I decided because Sam lost the immunity challenge and if he made it further him and his super fast WiFi would beat everyone I got an alliance with Me, Nate, Neil, Lee and Renny to get rid of Sam. I also got the other side to think Dylan was our vote so Sam would flush his idol on Dylan. My plan ultimately worked and Sam was sent home. Unfournately we ended up having a spat which I'm upset about but on a good note he called me a sheep which means that I was able to get Sam's side to think of me as weak which ultimately helped me advance in the game whilst making moves. This shows my Social and Strategic game was great since I was making moves whilst UTR.

== FINAL 9 ==
This round we decided to target Dylan, I did want Johnny out but we decided it was best to flush his idol out instead in case he played it successfully. Luckily we didn't and I managed to take out the second member of their alliance.

== FINAL 8 ==
At the final 8 I knew it was my time to strike and make one of the biggest moves of the game thus far and take out Johnny, we were worried however thinking he would have another idol. At tribal I was very uneasy, probably the most I've felt all game and I just had a gut instinct that I was leaving this game so I got Daniel to play his idol on me, this showed that I was able to get my ally to play his idol on me and make me advance in this game. Without that social bond I made I would've headed to Ponderosa.

== FINAL 7 ==

I stayed up late until 3am trying to win the endurance comp against Jordan, I decided to give it to the king and we needed to work out a plan. What we decided to do as the CORE 4 (me Renny Daniel and Neil) was to split the votes between Justin and Lee and hope for the best. There was no idol play and Justin went home in 7th position.

== FINAL 6 ==
so I won my first ever immunity challenge showing how capable I am at winning immunities when I need to. Us 5 had no other plan except to vote out the final member in Jordan, however in case of an idol play we split once again between Jordan and Lee. Jordan went home and I was feeling good about the Finale

== Finale ==
In the finale, I felt very good that I would be able to make FTC. I had no bad blood with anyone and it seemed like everyone wanted to take me to the FTC. I had a feeling it was a f2 and I wanted to take Daniel due to our f2 alliance on day 1.

At final 3 i decided to throw the challenge cause I trusted either way I would have been taken to the final 2. This shows how tightly I want involved with every decision I made and what decisions my teammates made

I hope by listening to my speech you will understand how I was in control of this game from Day 1, I was involved in every decision, I was involved in almost every elimination and I was able to get to the end.

I hope you are able to respect my gameplay. I wish the best of luck to Daniel and any questions I'd be super happy to answer 😊

Queen kat out
1441 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*Add on: I was able to do all 3 steps to Survivor

Outplay: I won one immunity challenge
Outwit: I manages to make successful moves to benefit me
Outlast: I managed to outlast and make the final
1441 days 8 hours ago
TheRenny
Kat and Daniel - congrats on making final 2. Obviously I'm bummed to not be there with you, but I am very proud of both of you for getting there. The majority of the jury already decided who to vote for so they've effectively gutted the FTC, so I guess they got the last laugh on us. My vote is meaningless at this point except in widening or shrinking the gap between you too, I only hope the person I don't vote for won't be hurt.

I feel like I have a pretty good idea of your games, and unfortunately it seems that you don't even need to explain it since nobody wants to read it. The question I'll ask is what's something you've done in real life during the time of this game that you're proud of?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!