This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH

Topic » Final HOH

1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
This competition is called “Seven Ate Nine”.

This competition will test both your mathematical abilities and your posting speed.

I will post a math equation (in image form, not text), with an answer. A couple of examples (except they will be in image form):
(4/2) + (2+1) = 5
(4/2) + (2+1) = 4

If the equation I post is CORRECT (like the first example), the first player to post the following three phrases in this thread, in seperate posts, scores a point:
*takes off*
*runs down course*
*hits buzzer*.

If the equation I post is incorrect, then you should NOT post. If you are the first player to post *takes off* on an incorrect equation, you will lose a point.

Deleting posts is not allowed, and I’ll be monitoring closely. If you delete a post, you will be automatically disqualified, so don’t do it!

This competition will end after 7 correct equations have been presented. I will not be announcing beforehand how many rounds this will actually take to accomplish (basically, I am not telling you how many wrong equations I will present.).

The player in the lead after the 7th correct equation has been given will win and advance to Part 3 of the Final HOH competition.

If we are tied, we will go to a sudden-death tiebreaker.

Notes:
- A dot is the same as a multiplication sign in case you are unfamiliar with that symbol.
- The equations could feature any of the basic orders of operation (parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction)

Any questions?
1299 days 2 hours ago
Admir
Ready
1299 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
One sec reading the comp
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Np, let me know when ready if no questions.
1299 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'm ready
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Okay. Admir, you still good?
1299 days 2 hours ago
Admir
yes
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Alright.

Round 1 is coming up!

Good luck you two.
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Round 1

https://imgur.com/jnPgKV0.gif
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Time. (I'll but cutting it off at 1 minute if no one posts on an equation).
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
That equation was incorrect, good call.
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Round 2 coming...
1299 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Round 2

https://imgur.com/hiLuV5P.gif
1299 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
*takes off*
1299 days 2 hours ago
Admir
*takes off*

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!