This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH

Topic » Final HOH

1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Oh yeah got my wires crossed.

Both answered After, both score.
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Patrick - 6
Nolan - 4
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
2 rounds to go.

If Patrick answers either round correctly, Final HOH is his.

Nolan has to hope for a tie.

Round 9 coming.
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Round 9

Our first Double Eviction ended ______ the competition “Donation Station” was played.
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Nolan and Patrick both answered Before.

The correct answer was Before.

Which means...
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
PATRICK wins Final HOH!
1283 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
https://media1.tenor.com/images/cf2954d6fa902b2dc1b1ba11612a04ff/tenor.gif
1283 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Congrats!
1283 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Patrick, congratulations! A spot in the Final 2 is yours, and you WILL get a chance to plead your case to the jury.

As Final HOH, you must now evict either Nolan or Admir. Please post your decision by 8:30 PM EST, or whenever you have decided.
1283 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
So, this is an extremely important choice here as not only am I choosing who to sit next to, I have to choose who to cut here, at the F3, making them the final juror.

This is the first time I've had the power of HoH, but I know I need to make a big move. One of you has won 3 HoH's, 3 POV's, partnered with the other biggest competitor of the season, never faced eviction ONCE, and was only ever nominated at the final five but you won the veto to save yourself.

It's a tough choice and I hate to have to do it to you, but I know I lose to you 9-0.

Nolan, I HAVE to vote to evict you here. You've been the best player of the game, and there's a reason this is the only time you've been vulnerable the whole season.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!