This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #6 / POV #6 / Eviction #6

Topic » HOH #6 / POV #6 / Eviction #6

1315 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Will all happen tomorrow evening beginning at 7 PM EST as part of the Double Eviction.
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in for HOH is open!

Everyone can compete except Will as outgoing HOH.
1314 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Yo
1314 days 5 hours ago
John10
Here
1314 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Gl everyone
1314 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
here
1314 days 5 hours ago
Admir
heyyy
1314 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
Here
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Here:

Patrick
John
Nathan
Admir
Joey
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
We will begin this competition at 7:03, formal check-in is not required to compete in this one.

While we wait I'll explain the competition...
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Tonight's HOH competition is called "Rebus Genius".

A rebus puzzle is a visual representation of a phrase or word.

Here is an example - the answer for this puzzle would be "Top Secret"

https://imgur.com/FCDPa7m.gif

I will post a rebus puzzle, and the first player to post the correct answer in this thread scores one point. You can only guess ONE time per question, so make it count. Deleted posts are not allowed, and if I see any deletions you will be disqualified.

The first player to score THREE points, or the most out of the 8 puzzles I present will win HoH. If there is a tie after 8 puzzles, the tying parties will go to a tiebreaker.

For this challenge, your post must match exactly what the answer phrase is. For example, if the answer is "high noon", and you answer "noon" or "12 PM", that is incorrect. If any part of the puzzle is a number that represents a word, you must use the actual word. For example, you cannot say "Highway 2 Hell" if the answer was "Highway to Hell". I will not be strict about small typos, the more important thing is matching the correct phrase.

Any questions?
1314 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
Nope!
1314 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1314 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Here:

Patrick
John
Nathan
Admir
Joey
Nolan
Dino
1314 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
2 more minutes and then we will begin.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!