This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal (Spain)

Topic » Cast Reveal (Spain)

1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
This is because we are beginning the game in a state of ANARCHY. That’s right - for now, there are no tribes. Here’s how that will work.
1391 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
young v old?
1391 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
oop
1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Well I guess there aren't zero tribes. Technically there is one.
1391 days 11 hours ago
nathorix
excuse me what
1391 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Ooop
1391 days 11 hours ago
Curlyrune
oh lordy
1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
We will kick off the game with a non-live challenge where all 16 of you have the chance to compete.

The THREE highest finishers will win individual immunity at our first Anarchy, first-impressions style of vote.

These immunity winners will be ANONYMOUS - we will not reveal who has won immunity except privately to the 3 winners. Any votes for those who have won immunity will be voided as if an idol has been played on that person. This immunity is non-transferable.
1391 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
i'm so stoked! we all made merge?
1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
In addition to winning immunity, these 3 immunity winners will also become TRIBE CAPTAINS after the Anarchy tribal council. The tribe captains will participate in a schoolyard pick that will determine our first tribes of the game.
1391 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Ooooh, that sounds fun
1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
If there are any questions about this twist, please let myself or Fobbyiyg know.
1391 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
sounds good!
1391 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
For now, that is all.

Soon I will be posting the immunity challenge for the Anarchy round, creating the chats, posting the rules, etc. I think everyone will have a little more clarity on the game once that is complete.

Good luck everyone!
1391 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Oh I almost forgot ... our Anarchy tribe is named Dragonera, wearing gray buffs.

*tosses buffs to everyone*

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!