This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Lempira)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Lempira)

1772 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to your first tribal council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab one. Approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is gone, so are you. That will be the case for one of you tonight.

Some question for you all.

David: A good number of you guys showed up to the challenge, but the performance did not match the attendance. Why do you think that is?

Bob: Would you say the Olancho tribe worked as a team better than your tribe today?

Thea: This early in the game, what do you think the tribe will base their votes on?

Justin: Are there any strong alliances on this tribe yet?

Pietro: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel tonight?

Brandon: Are you expecting a "back to basics" style season given the 2 tribes of 8 castaways each, or are you expecting twists along the way?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.
1772 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
^ 6 PM EST Friday to vote.
1772 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
David: A good number of you guys showed up to the challenge, but the performance did not match the attendance. Why do you think that is?

I have no idea but I think this tribe has potential and tonight wasn't an indication of how the rest of the premerge will hopefully go.
1772 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
Somehow missed two of you...

Brittany: Does today's challenge performance worry you for the future?

Paul: How will you be deciding your vote tonight?
1772 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Bob: Would you say the Olancho tribe worked as a team better than your tribe today?

No I think we did pretty well together, the other tribe just used the banana peels to their advantage and knocked all of us out before we could really do much.
1772 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Im gonna say 1, since I wasnt here in the immunity challenge so I can be seen as a weak person.
1772 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany: Does today's challenge performance worry you for the future?

Not necessarily, more than half of our tribe showed up and (I think) would’ve done better if we were a bit quicker and used the same strategy the Olancho tribe used. We just need to keep the actives in the tribe if we want to make it far.
1772 days 2 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"This early in the game, what do you think the tribe will base their votes on?"

I believe everyone will have different thoughts on their minds. Nobody wants to try to make a huge move at the first vote, I think. But, other than that, there are probably people who are thinking what do they have to do to say, who is the weakest person that the tribe could do without, or just who do I get along with. In a game like this, everyone has their own thoughts about what is necessary at each stage. Sometimes they know exactly what needs to be done and other times they shoot a whole through their foot.
1771 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
3/8 votes received.
1771 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
5/8 votes received.
1771 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
I wouldn’t say strong alliances as we haven’t had a vote to test any sort of bonds yet
1771 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes.
1771 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1771 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.
1771 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
I'll read the votes.
1771 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Bob.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!