This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Nidian Mor (chandlerbing666), a 21 year old Firefighter from the Philippines.
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
And finally Ryan (AdamLovesEverything), an 18 year old 7/11 Employee/student from California.
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Your Olancho tribe...

Olancho (Vivid Blue Buffs #184be5):
R.J. (Gay_Horse_)
Ralib (Espontaneo)
Dana (TotsTrashy)
Cole (Coyle14)
Sagar (obscurity)
Abel (Russell11)
Nidian Mor (chandlerbing666)
Ryan (AdamLovesEverything)
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Congrats to the 16 members of our cast!
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
I'm sure you are wondering what is next at this point. Well, not much for the time being.

Take the next 24 hours to introduce yourself to your tribe mates. Our game will begin tomorrow, at 7 PM EST, with a live challenge.
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Rules and regulations will be posted before the night is over, but it's pretty standard stuff.

Hidden immunity idols are in play this season and they will be explained in the rules. I will be using an "idol board" type of system (except you will be searching in locations rather than numbers).

Idols will not be hidden and cannot be guessed for until the end of the first immunity challenge.
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
I will also be posting a Skype directory and creating a Skype group chat with each member of the cast based off what you provided me in your application. I will use the group chat to make announcements. If you don't have a Skype, do not fear as I will mail you any and all announcements as well.
1773 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to either mail me on Tengaged or Skype me at thewinner.tengaged.

See you tomorrow for the first immunity challenge!
1773 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Interesting not choice not to say anything beyond what was in our apps during our intros.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!