This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

1773 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Today at 7 PM EST!
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Hello everyone / no one! It's cast reveal time.
1773 days 9 hours ago
noobsmoke13
no one!
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
We are about to find out the 16 castaways competing for the title of Sole Survivor in the first season of Ethan's Survivor.

We have some fresh faces, some wild cards, and some players who previously competed in WPF's Survivor (my old series for the noobs). I feel like we have a great mix of castaways and I am excited to see it unfold!
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Thank you each of you for applying. It was way harder to get applicants than I expected so I do appreciate it. You will not be disappointed. Well by me at least. If you get 16th you might be but not of my fault.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
I am going to get used to talking to myself because (side note), I have decided that the Viewer's Lounge for this season will exist, but it will only be in it. I will be giving commentary, opinions, etc., but it will just be me. Just for security purposes.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
it will only be me in it*
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Alright, let's get into it.

This season, you will be divided into 2 tribes of 8. Your tribes are named after different departments of Honduras.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
On one mat we will have Lempira, wearing “Vivid Yellow” (http://prntscr.com/o75idg ) buffs.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
On our other mat we will have Olancho, wearing “Vivid Blue” (http://prntscr.com/o75j2z ) buffs.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
I will reveal our castaways one at a time. Starting with the Lempira tribe…

(I'm gonna speedrun this shit on account of no one being here - which is totally fine this was short notice and not mandatory at all)
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
(and I didn't mail anyone when it was starting)
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Alright so, Lempira tribe...
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
David (noobsmoke13), a 19 year old Student Journalist from South Carolina.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Bob (tunertin), a 19 year old student from New York City, New York.
1773 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Thea (MarthaSpeaks), a 24 year old Safety Engineer from Scotland.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!