This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Antarctica)

Topic » Finale (Antarctica)

1405 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
As of now, scheduled for Tuesday at 6 PM EST.
1403 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Finale time baby.
1403 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
hey ethan
1403 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Hola
1403 days 3 hours ago
raheemnaz01
I'm here, and I don't know how
1403 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/1wN4GEg.gif

Today's challenge is called “Quiz Show”, and it’s pretty simple.

The challenge is a quiz based on events that have occurred in the game so far or general facts about this season. I have created 10 questions.  After 10 questions, whoever has the most questions correct will win individual immunity. If we are tied after 10 questions, we will go to a tiebreaker.

For any question where I ask for a castaway, just giving their name is fine unless I state otherwise.

You can only guess once until everyone present at the challenge has guessed, then you are permitted to guess again.

Any questions?
1403 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
Question - do we have to like buzz in? or does everybody get to answer?
1403 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
You can only guess once until everyone present at the challenge has guessed, then you are permitted to guess again.

thats tricky though
1403 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
No buzzing, just post here in the forum.

How so Shadi?
1403 days 3 hours ago
jamessmith5
HERE
1403 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
cause like, what if everyone guessed but Renny, and then Renny guessed wrong, and then I reguessed with the right answer, so Renny saw that and deleted his answer and then posted it after mine. I think it'd be better if after the first guesses, we all halt, and when you ask us to guess again we go? Or you gotta have an eagle eye
1403 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
So once the question is posted, we can just go ahead and post our answer, right?
1403 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Here
1403 days 3 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Lmao, at Shadi calling Renny the dodgy player who might cheat. Ah well at least I'm not the dodgy one
1403 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Yes Renny.

Shadi yes it could get that complicated, but I ask that everyone plays fairly and does not delete any posts.

If it makes you guys feel better I can post "Everyone has guessed and is wrong, everyone can guess again" and no one can guess again until I post that.
1403 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
haha its true its true, I am a known cheater, always bending rules and making hosts mad, I am a notorious bad sport ;)

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!