This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1423 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Wednesday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1422 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in is open!

If you post here before 7 and your tribe wins, an idol clue is yours.
1422 days 19 hours ago
MarkyMark82
Here
1422 days 19 hours ago
PaddyScrilla
Here :-)
1422 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Shalom
1422 days 19 hours ago
Spark_
here
1422 days 19 hours ago
AmandaBynes
here
1422 days 19 hours ago
Basketball200
Here hopefully we can win
1422 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1422 days 19 hours ago
LEANNA
Here
1422 days 19 hours ago
brendino2020
Hi
1422 days 19 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Here
1422 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
This challenge is called “Super Scattergories”.

Essentially, I will give a category, and you must be the first to name something in that category. For example, if I said “fruit” you could reply “apple”.

However, it’s not that simple. Each round there will be three different point values to give out. More points are given if they start with the specified letter and have the number of letters I indicate. For example. a post could look like “Vegetable, B, 5 letters”.  Here’s how the points work:

1 Point - Awarded to the first acceptable answer. It does NOT need to start with the specified letter or have the same number of letters.
2 Points - Awarded to the first answer that fits the category AND starts with the specified letter. It does NOT need to have the amount of letters indicated.
3 Points - Awarded to the first answer that fits the category AND starts with the specified letter AND contains the same number of letters.

You may only earn the points for one of the requirements. For example, if you immediately reply “beets” to my “Vegetable, B, 5” post you will earn 3 points - but only 3 points. The 2 and 1 point scores remain open to the next people that fulfill the necessary requirements (with an answer other than beets).

If someone has secured the 3 or 2 point category, you can not simply repeat their answer to fulfill another point requirement.

We will play TEN rounds. The tribe with the most points at the end wins immunity. If we are tied, we go to a tiebreaker.

Spelling must be correct in this challenge for your answer to count. For categories where a person's name would be the answer, first and last name is required.

Any questions?
1422 days 19 hours ago
Spark_
So a tribe can get all six points as long as different people get the 3, 2 & 1
1422 days 19 hours ago
brendino2020
Hi
1422 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
ALSO: Only 7 players may play for Yala, though it doesn't seem that any more than 5 are here (yet).

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!