This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 3

Topic » [S1] Episode 3

1581 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Red Dragon is obviously Ali Caldwell you don't need to give us the clues.
1581 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
The Mermaid is diving into the competition as she is next to perform
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedMermaid2

Aimee- Great way to start the show! You did have a few pitching issues at the start but you picked it backup towards the end and you did a fab job! I remember you last time and I think someone got it so I think I鈥檒l say this is (Morrisette Amon)

Chris- Wow! I loved your voice and you definitely sang it beautifully. There's no doubt your Morissette Amon.
1581 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I also do think The Mermaid is Morissette Amon!
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
So after that Performance is Morissette behind that mask here is a clue to possibly help you paint a picture

The Mermaid- *In Squeaky Voice* The next big diva isn't just a ballad, she can rap aswell!
1581 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
So the Identity of these singers actually are...
*Runs off stage due to food poisoning*
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Closing the show tonight is The Babushka Doll 馃帋
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedBabushkaDoll2

Aimee- *standing ovation and claps* wow this was incredible! You sounded fantastic and superb. I know this is one of two people I think you鈥檙e either my last guess which was Amelia Lily or (Holly Tandy) from UK X Factor. Well done! I wanna hear more from you!!

Chris- Oh damn, I loved the sass in your performance and you're probably worth keeping for. I heard this performance somewhere, I guess you're Novi or Kimberly Fransens??
1581 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I was thinking Holly Tandy as well.
1581 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
It's obviously Holly Tandy xD
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
So is the Babushka Doll off the X Factor, or maybe A Clue will give it away?

The Babushka Doll- *In Squeaky Voice* I may have been young when I made my first televised appearance, but trust me my voice is mature
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Also the judges was very mixed on the Babushka Doll!
1581 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I got a feeling The Goose is a goner but I need another performance to know who this person is!
1581 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
Alright let's welcome the Contestants back onto the stage! *Claps*

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!