This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 3

Topic » [S1] Episode 3

1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Oh no sorry

It's Aimee, not Sea 馃槀

But if Dan doesn't send his comments maybe Sea will replace 馃槈
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
The Goose is next to Perform
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedGoose2

Aimee- Goose! This was bloody brilliant. I loved the song choice, loved the voice as I did last time!! I still don鈥檛 know who you are but my guess is that this is someone who is very well known so my guess is (Meryl Streep)

Chris- This is an OK performance, i hope we got more clues to know who you are. Hearing your voice it looks like your old.
1581 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Ok Meryl Streep is an interesting guess
1581 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Give us a Clue!
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
So are our panel getting there? Maybe a clue could push them to the finishing line.

The Goose- *In Squeaky Voice* At 38 years old, me And my Broadway will rock you
1581 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
It's a Broadway Star!
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Do you know who is behind the mask?
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
The Red Dragon will be Setting Fire to the Rain!
1581 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Or maybe their just very broad
1581 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm going to research Broadway Stars now!
1581 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Ryan no research! That ruins things :c
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedRedDragon2

Aimee- Brilliant way to end this episode tonight! Really well sung and I think now I know who this is and I believe you are (Ali Caldwell) congratulations and I hope you stay in!

Chris- *standing ovation* Yasss! You really own that song and I really felt the soul and emotion you put there. I think you're Ali Caldwell???
1581 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Fine I won't research but it could be anyone and I think it could be Idina Menzel?
1581 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
So the judges are certain it's Miss Ali Caldwell, but who do you think it is? Here's a clue to help.

The Red Dragon- *In Squeaky Voice* I may be the next A-Lister with all the Queens ive performed with

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!