This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 2

Topic » [S1] Episode 2

1569 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
Kat only shot me so she can take my judging positions in The Voice and Anything Can Happen

SCREAMING.
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
The second duel of the night is The Arctic Wolf against the Pink Poodle!

First up from those duels is The Arctic Wolf!
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
I mean he's not lying 馃槇
1569 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The Chicken Nugget deserved that win!
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedArcticWolf1

Aimee- You鈥檙e for sure someone with an exceptionally great voice and come from that show but I just can鈥檛 choose yet who you are and I definitely want to listen to you more. Congrats! I have no guesses for you at this stage.

Sea- I did like the performance, but there was a bit of wavering (NO MATTER WHAT SHOW, YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE WAVERING!!!!!) My first guess was Beyonce, but as it progressed, I wasn't so sure. For now, although I don't think you are, I'm going to say Beyonce, as that's the closest thing I have to a lead

Dan- Yasss that was such an amazing vocal performance in really enjoyed your powerful vocals. Your lower range is great.
As to who you are I'm am totally stumped.

I think you are....
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
1 judge thinks the Arctic Wolf is the Queen B. Do you feel the same way!
1569 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
lmao it's Koryn Hawthorne, do these people even watch The Voice USA.
1569 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Okay Sea what the hell does wavering even mean
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedPinkPoodle1

Aimee- You had great moments vocally but it wasn鈥檛 as great as some of the others we have seen so far tonight I鈥檓 afraid! I don鈥檛 think this person is an artist and might be an actress instead so I鈥檓 going to guess Lucy Fallon

Sea- I'm fairly confident I know who you are! I did really like this performance! As for who's behind that mask, my best guess is Haley Reinhart, because parts of this made me think I've heard this before...

Dan- What a nice performance you really sang that song and made it your own. Now on to who you are in think you have experience in the country music scene, and are used to competition shows.
1569 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
Okay Sea what the hell does wavering even mean

It's basically becoming weaker as the performance progresses (I had to google it after the first time she used it LOOOOL)
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Wavering (definition by Google): Moving in a quivering way; flickering
1569 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Is Sea the Ken Jeong of The Masked Singer?
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Or becoming weaker, faltering
1569 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Sea- I'm fairly confident I know who you are! I did really like this performance! As for who's behind that mask, my best guess is Haley Reinhart, because parts of this made me think I've heard this before...

LOL NO. Haley sang Bennie and the Jets and we knew it instantly!
1569 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
So is Haley Reinhart behind the Masked Singer or is Corrie coming to Tengaged, is it Lucy Fallon?

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!