This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 2

Topic » [S1] Episode 2

1559 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Episode 2 will be on the 15th January at 8pm GMT. If there's a change in time will be announced in the forum

Duel 1: The Star Vs The Chicken Nugget
Duel 2: The Arctic Wolf Vs The Pink Poodle
Duel 3: The Bear Vs The Koala
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
*Kat walks out*

Kat- Welcome to the Second episode of The Masked Singer

Last night we found out that the Ladybug 馃悶 was Jodie Steele!

Tonight 馃惃馃惢馃惡馃崡馃専馃惄 all fight to remain hidden and at the end of the show one will be Unmasked
1556 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1556 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Imma just drop some pre-predictions here!
1556 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
The Star - Janet Devlin
The Chicken Nugget - Demi Lovato
The Arctic Wolf - Koryn Hawthorne (can recognise that breathy/airy voice anywhere)
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Let's meet our Detectives
AIMEE *CLAPS*
SEA *CLAPS*
DAN *CLAPS*
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Let's Tengageds biggest puzzle begin with The Star Vs The Chicken Nugget
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedStar1

Aimee- You鈥檙e an absolute star! I love this voice as it definitely stands out from the rest. I think I know who this is for sure I believe this is Janet Devlin from The X Factor UK. Well done!

Sea- To be completely honest here, I didn't enjoy this much at all! It's clear you can sing well, but I just wasn't a big fan of this. I also have no clue at who you could be :O  so I'm just going to guess Lucy Raymond. I literally invented that name on the spot, but it's the best I could do *Embarrassed face*

Dan- Your voice so unique I'm glad that you are here sharing it with us. Also you sounded great your voice is also haunting and captivating.
Now i have an idea of who you are because your voice is so unique.

I think you are Janet Devlins
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
The Judges are certain the Star is Janet Devlin, who do you think is behind the mask?!
1556 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
My guess is *gets shot by Kat*
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedChickenNugget1

Aimee- Sounds exactly like Demi Lovato so that鈥檚 an amazing compliment right here for you!! Beautiful tone and your pitching is perfection. I鈥檇 say this is someone from Glee I think this could be Lea Michele

Sea- This was alright in my opinion. I'm afraid I didn't like it was anything special sadly. I also have no clue who you could be, so I'm going to guess Elizabeth Smith- again, a made up name lol

Dan- Thank you for that performance you are a true talent. your voice is so expressive I felt every word you sang.  So now to who I think you are if you aren't who I think it is then you have stolen their voice lol.

I definitely thin you are Demi Lavato
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
*puts gun in pocket* Your Fired 馃槀馃か
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
The Detectives are stumped on Demi Lovato & Lea Michele

We will find out when they take off their mask
1556 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
Kat only shot me so she can take my judging positions in The Voice and Anything Can Happen
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
So let's bring back out our Contestants!!

The Star, The Chicken Nugget. I never thought I would see this ever in my life however the winner of this duel is...
1556 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
... THE CHICKEN NUGGET!!! Congratulations to The Chicken Nugget we will be seeing you in episode 4!

The Star hang on onto the end until the end of the show where we will find out whether you are taking off your mask!

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!