This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - Jury Questioning

Topic » MK Big Brother - Jury..

1352 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
1352 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
~No one ask a question till we say so thank you ^_^ ~
1352 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Jury Questioning is OPENED!
1352 days 20 hours ago
ashszoke
Shane, why should I vote for you when prod basically did anything you said and Wilson clearly had to work harder to get here against production bias?

Wilson, what country are you from? i’m curious LMFAO
1352 days 20 hours ago
ashszoke
anywho no hard feels and congrats on making f2!
1352 days 20 hours ago
CruelSummer
Wilson, please name one move you made in the game. And you cannot say evicting me, because that was Shane’s move by threatening and scaring you into it.
1352 days 20 hours ago
CruelSummer
Shane, please name one reason Wilson would deserve to win over you.
1352 days 20 hours ago
killenit
Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your question. I understand your hesitation to vote me under the assumption that production would do everything I said. I believe this stems from the math challenge when I asked for the first point to be redone. I get your frustration with this, since you had gotten the point. I know it was obvious to you that it equaled 0, but it wasn’t to me (Who is not a math person and hasn’t taken a math class in 5+ years) and several others in the game. Any time I spoke up, it was an extension of something someone else had already said. As for the production bias part, ultimately the decisions were made by production and if they agreed with me it was based not on what I was saying, but their personal opinions. Production ultimately throughout the game had no problem telling people no, and they did so to me as well. For example, there was a challenge where I used myself as an answer. While technically correct, that wasn’t the answer they were looking for so I did not receive the point despite me asking for it. So I do believe it is an unfair assumption that they would just do everything I asked them to.

As for the part of Wilson having to work harder, not to discredit him, but I do believe I had to work harder in this game. After being evicted, I had a huge target on my back with both Hufus (and Summer silently) targeting me. I searched all night for both the extra veto and the vote block which I successfully found and used to my advantage. Every week I had to fight for my life in this game. If I had been up on the block as a final nom against anyone in this game, I 100% would have gone home as one of the biggest competition threats. Wilson was inactive for 3 votes and thus was nominated for half the power competitions because of this, but since he was inactive he didn’t have to work to stay in any situation since people preferred to have inactives in game to give them a better chance of winning comps. He was never really in any danger of leaving, where as when I was not HOH, I always was seen as the target and would have left the game had I not been able to secure my advantage and competition wins. And while you may be under the impression that it was rigged for me, I am confident that if you ask the other people that left after you, that they will tell you the competitions were won fair and square by every person who won one. I hope this answers your question.
1352 days 20 hours ago
killenit
Hi Summer! I think Wilson had a strong social game since he was up as a final nom so many times and never left the game. I think people weren’t willing to cut him which does speak to his gameplay.
1352 days 20 hours ago
manafa
Ashley: Im from Portugal lmao great country :P

Summer: I really think is difficult to name just one move i did in the game. I think its also important to refer i sucked at comps so i had not as much chances to makes moves as i wished. Knowing that i tried to make sure i trusted in the right people and  that they trusted me. But u are asking me for a move i did so im gonna say it. In Hufus vs Will eviction i was being asked to save Will bc he was a lot inactive and was not a danger. However i made the decision to vote on Will to be evicted bc i knew Hufus would be a target. Hufus would also not target me what would make me safe. I also voted to evict u, and as i explained to u that was the best option for my game. I rlly hope u understood
1352 days 20 hours ago
CruelSummer
Well like I said, Shane convinced you to vote for me because you were scared. You believed him when he said that if you kept me, he would take me to finals. So your one move you made in the game was deciding to evict Will, who was no longer voting, competing, or talking to anybody. Thank you for your answer.
1352 days 20 hours ago
killenit
I would like to add on to what summer just said and highlight that it was a lie that I would take her. I would have cut her at F3 had I been given the chance and thus me telling you to do so was a ploy to get you to evict her.
1352 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
shane why should i vote you when you were a production pet and you were kind of a freak and lied to me for like no reason LMAO

wilson - we never talked one time why should i vote you
1352 days 20 hours ago
manafa
Its true that I didnt want to evict u and shane asked me to do it. However i evicted u bc u were talking with everyone, i need to that bc it was tje best for me. U were not a danger just for Shane, u were a danger for me too... I already told u that and dont makes any sense u being pissed of bc of this. I was not expecting this reaction from u...

I prefer to say i saved Hufus, instead of i evicted will... i did a lot of others moves too that if u want and have time i can say it to u...

Do u have any more questions? U can keep campaign against me... it is ok :/
1352 days 20 hours ago
manafa
This is directed to summer lmao
1352 days 19 hours ago
killenit
Ben- we clearly stared at the beginning of the game that our relationship in MK big brother and Cutthroat survivor were two separate things. I did feel that this wasn’t genuine and had I voted you out of one, you would have gunned for me in the other.   I still; however, wanted to have a relationship just incase we both made it far in that game. Once I was voted out in cutthroat, I didn’t see  the point in holding on to that and thus targeted you since you were my biggest threat in the game(you are crazy good at challenges, which you know.) I feel that you would have targeted me. I may be wrong about this, but it’s the vibe I felt. As for the production pet, I’m sorry that you feel this way and think that it came from the Twisted Rainbow comp, but I was not the one who alerted Matt and Kiara about that, and they decided to give me the Comp win without any influence from me I didn’t even suggest that that the green level they deemed a multi was false. As for why you should vote me, I don’t think I can say anything that will cause you to vote for me, but I took control over this game, wasn’t afraid to make big moves and got all my targets out while still dominating competitions and having the biggest target on my back. After all, I was evicted and made it all the way back to the F2. I hope you can consider voting for me, even though you may feel like production was on my side.

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!