This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - Jury Questioning

Topic » MK Big Brother - Jury..

1354 days 13 hours ago
manafa
Kelly, vote me if u think i played better than shane. Shane was a comp beast and i sucked at comps. Shane used the comps for his own safety. My way to be safe was to talk with people. I think i have a rlly strong social game and thats why i am on the final.

Also, i think we have not talked for multiple reasons. First of all, u have not reached me prob bc u didnt feel it was necessary what is ok. I also have not messaged u, bc u were clearly targetting the persons i had talked the most what was not good to me xd i didnt want to talk to u giving u a fake speach. I prefered to be quiet instead of being disonest
1354 days 2 hours ago
mouseter09
Aight, so this feels like a Russell Hantz/Natalie White situation.

Shane- I’ve always been a Russell fan, but the more I’ve watched his seasons over, the more I begin to believe that he didn’t deserve either win. There’s no doubt that you played the better strategic and physical game, but your jury management seems to have been shit from what I’ve heard. You went out of your way to lie to me about being shocked my vote was taken away. And by the way, Dennis and I sniffed that out immediately. You toyed with me unnecessarily about noms when I already knew damn well you were nomming me. Your strategic and physical games are pointless without getting the people voting for the winner to like or respect your game. So outside of Zach and Will, who on the jury do you think you built an honest connection with?

Wilson- my irrelevant twin.  You are definitely one of my favorite people I met in this game. You had no physical game but these people are animals so it’s hard to fault you for that. I think your social game was far superior to Shane’s so I want to hear about the strategy of your game. You couldn’t win comps, so what did you do behind the scenes that helped you make f2?

1354 days 1 hour ago
killenit
Megan- thanks for your question. I do realize I played much more of a snaky game, and there were many aspects of that that I regret. One of the main reasons I vote blocked you and Dennis was because I wanted Summer to feel comfortable with me even though I was secretly targeting her. The lying to you just was a cover up. I do apologize for that, I was just trying to cover my own ass. As for nomming you, yes you’re correct I did know that, but I genuinely considered nominating others including Summer, but knew I couldn’t get her evicted with Hufus Logan And Wilson at still in the game so it was pointless. As for the connection part, I tried very hard to separate any personal conversation I had in the game with my strategy. This is most evident in my relationship with Summer. Although we both were lowkey targeting eachother every night, we spent most of the day talking and learning about eachother, and actually searched for the advantages together. She was the person i talked to most in this game, but in the end I knew she was to big of a threat. I also developed a connection with Logan and had many conversations with her as well. I would like to add that while we did not talk a lot outside the game, I really did enjoy talking with you and learning about your life, even if it was a glimpse. I will own that my biggest flaw in this game was my jury management, but I made the moves best for me in this game and I hope you can reward the strategy and physical aspect of my game. While my social game was not my strongest, I didn’t put as much emphasis on that, because after i came back I knew i was already a large target, so i figured my best shot was to make strategic moves and win competitions to get myself to the end.
1354 days 1 hour ago
ashszoke
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZcQ9YkZOspAGybEBf0/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29571pm8mejnetg8d6uozp7uht81cmio1sg9p83n3t&rid=giphy.gif
me, nicky, ben, and hufus walking up to the voting podium while quack and meg wait for us with their keys because i could not find a 6 person gif
1353 days 22 hours ago
manafa
Hey meg. I had a tough game at the beginning. Anyone was texting me and i need to reach for people. The person i interacted the most in this game was Summer for sure. Other 2 persons i trusted a lot too was u and logan. I also connected with quack a bit but i really didnt trusted him that much bc some people told me he was saying fakes things about me. I needed to be careful.
Now in the f6 i started to talk with hufus and shane bc i felt they were alone and they could use someone which they could trust. I did that, but i let them know who were the persons i talked the most. I never lied to them. Now at the final i need to choose between summer and logan to evict and i rlly liked both. Its true that logan was a bit innactive at the final part of the game but I felt that summer did a rlly great jury managment... so between 2 great persons i choosed to evict summer.
About my strategie, since i knew i was weak on comps i tried to keep in game and save always the stronger guy, bc that would mean the stronger guys would keep targetting each other instead of me.
Personally i have always tried to be honest and never lied to anyone. I feel rlly glad bc i think i did that.
1353 days 22 hours ago
quackattack817
Grats on f2 guys.  No questions from me I'm pretty sure i know how I'm voting.

I do invite you to say things nice things about me though. 

Goodluck !
1353 days 21 hours ago
killenit
Dennis! you were the chaotic good energy we needed in this game :) had fun playing with u bud
1353 days 21 hours ago
manafa
Hey quack. I think u could have gone far in game. I was one of the 2 that saved u and i rlly enjoyed to talk with u when we had the chances. U have a cool vibe and i wish we have talked earlier in the game.
1353 days 21 hours ago
manafa
Thx btw
1353 days 18 hours ago
Hufus
Hey yall! Congrats on making it here, even though the road was pretty questionable!

I haven't made up my mind yet, and to decide this I have a request.

Please pick any song out of Charli XCX's Pop 2 album and explain why. The one I like the most will have better chances of getting my vote.

Thank you and good luck.
1353 days 17 hours ago
KittyBitz
I had good questions but like I was busy today. So I voted for somebody. I don’t remember who, but Goodluck!
1353 days 16 hours ago
manafa
Thx Hufus, btw i think every single music of this album is good lmao. Talking about the game i think u were the best on the comps of this cast xd It was a pleasure to talk with u, even knowing it was too late in the game.
1353 days 16 hours ago
killenit
Hufus: Track 10 is my absolute favorite. When the song first started playing the first time I listened to it, I absolutely hated it. I almost stopped listening to it but I decided to give it a chance. However, I LOVE the fact that there are so many different instrument shifts throughout the song. There are times where it’s the electronic program, and then it’s just the simple pluck of what I think is a guitar which i loved the simplicity of. I also loved the background choir and canon of her vocals layered on top of each other with the howling! I just thought that the sing was very unique and really stood out to me with all the varying components!
1353 days 16 hours ago
killenit
Oh and the reason I hated it at first was because I was thrown off by the weird sounds but then I realized it was part of a larger plan within the song!
1353 days 15 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Imagine picking Track 10 when you have lucky and Porsche on that album.... like u dont deserve any vote after that

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!