This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The First Class Trial

Topic » The First Class Trial

1828 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
What I find weird is the bobby pin. If it was used to pick the locks, then why was it in one of the victim's hands? I have a few possibilities;

a) she went into the rooms and killed them,
b) she went in but did something other than murder
c) the killer placed it in her hands
d) she was working with the killer
e) she grabbed it while being killed
1828 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Varien's statement makes Hana sigh*

"And yet, that makes our suspect list ANYBODY who wasn't in the dining room, which is more than half the cast if memory serves me correctly."
1828 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
I also disagree Landon. Oppurtunity is just as important as Method, if we figure out a time frame and the potential suspects, then we have a better understanding of who could have done it
1828 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
I think it must have been planted, but we should probably discuss how the murders were carried out before delving into specific theories of the bobby pin.
1828 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana glances at Miyazaki*

"Oh yeah! If we can figure out the Bobby Pin, we can figure out who stole the Awl AND broke into the bedroom!"
1828 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: I was asleep by 10, the time of the murders. That’s my alibi.
1828 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Well, who's bobby pin is it? I think that will help us a lot.
1828 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana nods*

"I heard Landon's door shut, so I know she didn't leave again. And when I left I stayed in the hallway and the dining room entrance, so I would've seen if London came out!"
1828 days 20 hours ago
Marcogr45
I went to sleep as soon as Monokuma left when he announced us the killing game, I know this is not an alibi, but you guys have to trust me, I didn't do it.
1828 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: That erases me from the suspect list, narrowing our possibilities.
1828 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Hana, what time exactly did you go back to your room at night?
1828 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
I went to bed as well, I don't know the exact time, but its all I really have
1828 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana thinks*

"It was after 10 I know. I was going to go in the Dining Room but... nobody even looked up when I came in..."

*she sighs*

"So I went back to my room. I'd say it was shortly after 10 when I got back. I know, no alibi. But still, it's the truth."
1828 days 20 hours ago
Marcogr45
The bobby pin has a lot of chances of belonging to a girl.
1828 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Hana, you stated that you left the dining room at one point, what time was that?

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!